Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

Hey @goeagles5039.54645 - welcome to the community and I’m glad you’re looking to get your hands on some codes! While we do not have such an option available at this time, please reach out to Customer Support and they’ll be able to help you with this ASAP. You can contact them here!

2 Likes

What’s a fortnite?

5 Likes

On April 20 I can redeem the code of Batman/fornite skin of Harley queen?

4 Likes

Dinah isn’t gonna like that…

2 Likes

:smiley: :heart_eyes: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Tatsumi246, welcome to the community and I’m glad to hear you’re excited about nabbing that Harley Quinn skin as soon as possible! You are correct, you will be able to redeem the code once the issue is released on April 20th. You can find more information about that particular issue here!

2 Likes

How can we get the code in DC universe infinite?? will it be sent by email?

2 Likes

if i buy my comic book from amazon or google play digitaly will they see me a code with or how does that work

2 Likes

a game

1 Like

i play fornite all the time

3 Likes

Cant wait so hyped abaut the colab

2 Likes

hey same

1 Like

@raffmarchetta.13914 Hey! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

It should be sent by email, yes! As long as you are a full subscriber for DC Universe Infinite (I.e. not on a trial period).

@awesomepotato277.51292 - Hey! Wishing you a warm welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Nope. The code is only available if you buy a physical copy of the comic or if you’re a subscriber for DC Universe Infinite (not on a free trial period).

@9bleigh1.89288 - Hey! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

That’s awesome! Are you good? :wink:

@lgonzalez4657.11889 - Hey! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

We’re super hyped too! Can’t wait for DC characters to take over the Fortnite universe!

3 Likes

can’t wait for deathstroke though he’s been so absent at the time now it’s his time to shine.

2 Likes

What time does the comic release at 12:00?

2 Likes

Hey David! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

I’m working on getting an answer to this for you. We’ll let you know as soon as we know a specific time for the release!

2 Likes

I’m in a different position. Since I have dcui I will get the codes. But in actuality I want the comics but don’t know where I can get them if I bought online. Which kinda stinks. Since no stores in my area seem to sell them :thinking:

2 Likes

From a quick Google search, I found that there’s a hardcover issue coming out in September that looks like it contains all 6 issues for Zero Point.

There’s also a couple of issues available for pre-order at Toywiz.com if you’re quick!

3 Likes

I appreciate this thanks. I did get each issue on an online comic store. I wish I could have gotten them from a well known source that I’ve actually heard of :joy: I have trust issues hahaha

2 Likes

I can’t say that I blame you! Hopefully everythings A-OK though and we get to see some snaps of your collection when the final piece arrives in June/July!

2 Likes