Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

Hi everybody! Due to the sheer volume of those reaching out, we wanted to get back to you all as soon as possible, and we are posting the latest Customer Support update here in the Community for increased visibility. Please carefully read the information below - it will cover:

• General Info
  • How do I get the code?
  • My code is coming back redeemed, what do?
  • Can I upgrade to a paid trial prior to my free trial ending to receive my code now?
  • How do I cancel my subscription?
  • I’m having issues reading comics
  • Common Troubleshooting

Should you need to reach back out, you must reach out to us from the email that you used to create your DC UNIVERSE INFINITE Account.

Please DO NOT send in more than one request as this will delay response times further. We will continue to get back to each of you as soon as possible. We thank you in advance for your patience.

:batparrot: PLEASE NOTE: COMMUNITY MODERATORS WILL NO LONGER BE DISTRIBUTING CODES. YOU MUST REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO RECEIVE FURTHER ASSISTANCE.

GENERAL INFO

Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point arrives in comic book stores and on participating digital platforms Tuesday, April 20, 2021. Subsequent issues will ship twice monthly beginning in May (May 4/May 18) and June (June 1/June 15), with a single issue concluding the series on July 6. Each issue sells for $4.99, with the card stock variant cover versions available for $5.99.

Each print issue of Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point will include a redeemable code for bonus DC-themed Fortnite digital items, inspired by the events in the comic, starting with the new Rebirth Harley Quinn Outfit. US Subscribers to DC UNIVERSE INFINITE will receive the series as part of their subscription, including the bonus digital codes. Fans who redeem all six codes will also unlock a new Armored Batman Zero Outfit for their Fortnite character.

You can find more general info about the collaboration here:

Epic Games’ Fortnite

The Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Limited-Edition Comic Book Series

The new Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point six-issue comic book series arrives April 20. Each issue includes a redeemable code for a DC-themed digital Fortnite in-game reward. Read for more details!

HOW DO I GET THE CODE?

Any DC UNIVERSE INFINITE subscriber who has an active subscription and is not currently in their free trial will be able to access the comics the day they are released and will receive the code via email after reading the comic. Please allow for up to 24 hours to receive the email with your bonus code. If you happened to get a secondary code sent to you, please use the most recent code sent.

Please note that the bonus codes will be distributed to paid subscribers only. Users currently in their free trial of 7 days who have read the comic will not be sent the code until they are charged.

Example - User signs up on 4/14/21 and starts free trial, User reads book on 4/16/21, User will not receive code until 4/21/21 when free trial ends.

Please note if you have cancelled your free trial prior to transitioning to a paid subscriber, you will not receive a code.

If you qualify for the code, but have not received it, please reach out to our Customer Support team.

MY CODE IS COMING BACK AS ALREADY REDEEMED, WHAT DO?

If you received an error message when entering your code or it is saying that the code had already been redeemed, please check your inbox for an updated email with a new code. Again, please make sure you are using the most recent code that has been sent to you.

If you continue to receive errors with the codes you have been provided either by email or a previous support ticket with us, please reach out to Epic Games via Epic Games Technical Support & Customer Service | Epic Games for further assistance.

If you have not received any code, you are a paid subscriber and not in your free trial, please contact Customer Support and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive a response.

CAN I UPGRADE TO A PAID VERSION PRIOR TO THE FREE TRIAL ENDING TO RECEIVE MY CODE NOW?

We apologize for the inconvenience, but you’ll need to wait until after the free trial has ended and you’ve been billed to receive your code…

Upon this, you’ll want to make sure you read the comic to the end, and you will receive the code after via an email from updates@updates.dcuniverseinfinite.com with the subject, “Your Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Bonus Code”.

Please check your other inbox folders, aside from the main folder and ensure that it didn’t go to your spam folder.

HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?

If you would like to cancel your account, please see the following article for steps on how to do so:

How To Cancel

I CURRENTLY HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION AND AM HAVING AN ISSUE READING COMICS.

We recommend deleting and reinstalling the app on your device to ensure that you are using the latest version. Also, check that your device is up-to-date. If you continue to run into any issues, confirm the device (model and version) you are using. Screenshots of any errors you may be seeing are appreciated. Please reply back here and once we have the requested information, we will gladly look into this further for you.

Should you have another issue that is not covered above, please reply back and we will get back to you as soon as possible and again thank you for your patience as we work to resolve all inquiries.

COMMON TROUBLESHOOTING

• Confirm: Are you a paid member of DC UNIVERSE INFINITE? (This means you did not choose the +7-Day Free Trial option on the payment page.)
  • Have you read Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point to the very last page to trigger the code? You should only have to do this once.
  • A few creative solutions:
  • Check your ad-blockers (NEW!:sparkles: )
    • Clear your cache
    • Try a new browser (Using Chrome? Try Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge)
  • Have you allowed 24 hours to receive the e-mail?
  • Have you checked your Spam/Social/Promotions folders in your inbox?
  • Have you searched your e-mail inbox for Batman/Fortnite ? The e-mail will come from updates@updates.dcuniverseinfinite.com and the subject line is
    Your Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Bonus Code .

If you’ve tried all of this and still nothing, it’s best you submit a ticket to our Customer Support team at yourdcu.com/submit. :point_right: Be sure to tell them you tried all of the above! :point_left: Otherwise, you’ll just repeat yourself, and that’s even less fun than the fun you’re currently having.

:batparrot: PLEASE NOTE: COMMUNITY MODERATORS WILL NO LONGER BE DISTRIBUTING CODES. YOU MUST REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO RECEIVE FURTHER ASSISTANCE.

We’ve noticed a lot of different scenarios emerge from distributing these codes, and would like to learn more about your particular situation. If you are open to contributing your experience, please click the link below and share a little bit about the issues you are having. Thank you in advance! :point_down:t3:

TAKE OUR EXPERIENCE SURVEY HERE.

@LastSon0fMars really gonna keep posting this useless script?? Customer service does NOT respond, what don’t you mods understand??

give them patience bec they are trying to help everyone as fast as they can

Been more than patient, They don’t even respond.

I have not got my code since the last 12 hours not using free version

if you guy really read the fortnite comics then you should try # Zero Point Fortnite
to prove yourself that you did

Hey, will I still get a code if I read the comic before my subscription ends? Mine ends may 20th and I don’t know if Ill get the code on may 18th.

just be patient these things take time

1 Like

Please i need code comic 2 TICKET (698041)

Anyone know what the release date is for the next comic (#3)?

on the 18th

1 Like

Something that would be nice to know in your FAQ:

• How many outstanding support tickets does DC Customer Support have regarding this matter?
  • Are they ever going to respond to people who’ve been waiting over a week and half for an answer?

If you haven’t received your codes, I encourage you to upvote this post I just published on reddit: reddit[dot]com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/ncgwln/dc_is_dropping_the_ball_with_the_comic_codes/

1 Like

I’m still waiting on my code and they haven’t responded to one damn email. It feels like I’m just getting ignored at this point.

Not exactly an update, but a quick check-in for everyone who have been saints these past few weeks as we march on.

• The CS agents are working their wee tushies off to get you all your codes.

• You will need to allow 24 hours from the time your account is out of the free trial state to receive your codes.

• We definitely recognize that the canned responses are not helpful to those who have had issues that have persisted after troubleshooting. We continue to share this information because it has proven useful to many people new to this campaign.

• The community moderators do not have access to your account and billing information in the interest of your privacy, but we are staying on top of communicating the needs of our members to our CS team.

• Typically, our community moderators are tasked with overseeing the safety and joy of our forums, which are honestly, pretty awesome. It’s hard to tell from this experience for the first-time visitors, but if you’re at all a DC fan, we invite you to join us in any area of DC-tainment you might be interested in here.

For those who are still having issues, don’t be shy. Keep sharing your experience and letting us know the details. :writing_hand:t3:

3 Likes

I’m a paid subscriber, after a support ticket and some days on two accounts I finally got the Harley code for issue one. Now I have been waiting for the glider code since the release of issue 2 and all support has said is “message received” Epic got back to my complaint within an hour and basically distanced themselves from DC and their support, they apologized for the ruined experience. It’s sad I have heard more from epic than DC at this point

1 Like

is anyone else still waiting on their glider code?

1 Like

I just received my glider code. Submitted my ticket on May 4 at 4:46pm and received a response with the code today(5/14) at 4:30pm. Seems like they are manually generating codes for people who have problems. It must be a lot judging by it taking 10 days. Who knows how much they have left. I hope whoever programs this system can fix whatever’s wrong so that the codes go out like they should in a few days for issue 3. Otherwise I can imagine it’s going to take longer to get that code since Customer Support will probably still be doing these.

1 Like

just got my code just be patient they are helping everyone out so be calm

i just bought dc comic
i read harly comic and got no code