Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

@Detective7 - The codes can only be redeemed to one account. Sorry!

5 Likes

That’s alright. We decided to just split up the codes. Will we know what the codes are going to be redeemed for before we redeem them?

4 Likes

We’re not privy to that information yet either at this time, so I don’t want to answer you and be wrong. I guess we will all have to find out together as things unfold. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Do you think they give me the code when I start paying for the subscription?

2 Likes

Hi @DREFT201 - Welcome to the community! Yes, once you are a paid subscriber you will be able to receive the codes.

3 Likes

Hey @Detective7!

Check out all of our First Peek threads for issues # 1-4 to learn more about what item will be coming in each issue!

ISSUE #1 (Rebirth Harley Quinn) - DC and Epic Games Announce New Mini-Series, BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT Releasing 4.20.21

ISSUE #2 ( Batman Zero Wing Glider) - FIRST LOOK: An Amnesiac Batman Unravels The Mystery of the Island in Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #2!

ISSUE #3 ( Catwoman’s Grappling Claw Pickaxe) - FIRST LOOK: Batman vs. Snake-Eyes? DC Previews Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #3!

ISSUE #4 ( Deathstroke Destroyer Glider) - FIRST LOOK: Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point: Deathstroke Comes to The Island in Issue 4!

9 Likes

This feels misleading. Here’s why…

When this crossover was first mentioned the impression given was that if a person wanted to access to the codes they would have to purchase the physical copies.

Even though I own thousands of floppies, on behalf of those who do not buy comics - this feels extremely unfair to them.

I preordered my copies for $42 + Shipping from Midtown Comics and someone who pays 7.99 will have access to the same codes I’ll get?

Again, i don’t care since I collect comics. But imagine the people who do not that were lead to believe they could ONLY get access to these codes by buying $42 worth of comics…

Only to find out later, 7.99 would’ve got them the codes.

Wow.

4 Likes

Hey Parallax!

We’ve tried to be as transparent as possible here on the forums regarding the ways that you can access these comics and gain the codes. I apologise that our messaging wasn’t as good as it could have been. I’ll let the team know about this and we’ll try and improve our messaging going forwards.

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback! It’s always appreciated :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I guess we are double covered here at the Flashlites house 'cause I’m having them pulled for my sub box aaaaaand I’m a DCUI subscriber! It’s going to be awesome!!!

4 Likes

Same here and breathin easier. Im gettin the floppies and was gonna split the codes between the kids, now they’re both covered. And while they’re doin whatever the heck the scream about while playin, I can read some funnybooks. Win-win-win.

6 Likes

I want to sign up but skip the free trial but I don’t see that option.

3 Likes

Hey @goeagles5039.54645 - welcome to the community and I’m glad you’re looking to get your hands on some codes! While we do not have such an option available at this time, please reach out to Customer Support and they’ll be able to help you with this ASAP. You can contact them here!

2 Likes

What’s a fortnite?

5 Likes

On April 20 I can redeem the code of Batman/fornite skin of Harley queen?

4 Likes

Dinah isn’t gonna like that…

2 Likes

:smiley: :heart_eyes: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Tatsumi246, welcome to the community and I’m glad to hear you’re excited about nabbing that Harley Quinn skin as soon as possible! You are correct, you will be able to redeem the code once the issue is released on April 20th. You can find more information about that particular issue here!

2 Likes

How can we get the code in DC universe infinite?? will it be sent by email?

2 Likes

if i buy my comic book from amazon or google play digitaly will they see me a code with or how does that work

2 Likes

a game

1 Like