Everything Coming to DC Universe in September, 2019! 🍿

Titans set the stage for what DC Universe was to become those many moons ago. Now we are mere weeks away from the next round of what is sure to be an even more heavy-hitting, explosive powerhouse season to take us into 2020! With characters like Deathstroke, Conner Kent, Jericho, Rose Wilson, and the return of the gang we came to know and love, Titans alone could be enough for the month of September.

But wait, we have an anniversary to celebrate! We’ll be kicking off a celebration of our first year with recaps, look backs, and special guests, and shout-outs on DC Daily.

9/2:

Titans, Absolute Binge Watch Edition
The video equivalent of a lux DC Absolute Special Edition, this episode will include every episodes of Titans played sequentially, each accompanied by behind-the-scenes footage, special interviews with the cast and creators, and DC Daily after show panels.

Follow DC Daily for two weeks of special episodes, exclusive interviews and fan favorite moments!

======================

In addition to all the Titans and anniversary excitement, don’t forget the Septem ber slate of beloved animated features returning to their humble home.

9/3:

Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero
The Batman vs. Dracula
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Plus, you know, all the usual comics we add all the freaking time. This includes the completion of of Scott Snyder’s first arc on Justice League, “The Totality”, and the completion of the Aquaman/Suicide Squad crossover “Sink Atlantis.”

September is proving to be a pretty exciting time to not only be a member of DC Universe, but a member of our community. Be sure to tune into DC Daily every day of our anniversary to celebrate our first year together, and many more to come! :birthday:

31 Likes

I’ve never been so happy for the Apocalypse to be on its way :wink:

4 Likes

Say hey, any chance the Superman/Batman movies will return in 4K?

If Superman/Doomsday is here in 4K, then hopefully these two can be also.

3 Likes

Any special plans for Batman Day?

2 Likes

This is it? I want more live action movies please…

8 Likes

This is it? I want more live action movies please…

2 Likes

The DC daily stuff sound great and of course all for Titans starting. But I won’t lie, given that it was the anniversary this month, I would have liked to see a new movie or TV series (even animated) be added to the archival movies and TV. But for what we are getting, Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero and The Batman vs. Dracula are both movies that were not on long the last time they were rotated in. So glad we are getting another chance to watch them.

8 Likes

Optimistically thinking, I bet we’ll see DCU Year One and other Batman Day doodads debuting next month, but that they’ll be revealed in a post of their own at a later point, so as to preserve that garden fresh, anniversary tinged, celebratory, special day deliciously crunchy taste they’re sure to have. That, and to pleasantly surprise us.

ponders what’s in the DCU salad

6 Likes

Had that thought myself Vroom, hope you are right.

4 Likes

Had that thought myself Vroom, hope you are right.

2 Likes

Is anything going to be leaving?

7 Likes

Is anything going to be leaving?

I was gonna start bingin Titans but I’m gonna wait for the Absolute Binge Watch Edition!! So dope!! :bat:

3 Likes

Are we goinf to ad killing joke?

3 Likes

Is Teen Titans Judas Contract ever going to be on here??

Also I think you guys should reorganize the films/shows according to their order and the story line they belong to. You go on their and it’s like gotta find this film or show. It’s all scattered.

But love the app though especially with chromecast

2 Likes

And why are you guys taking films on and off all the time??

4 Likes

Looking forward to the 2nd season of Titans. The first episode is going to be explosive finishing up the Trigon arc.

2 Likes

Is dora the explorer coming?? Valisimo!

1 Like

@Maddox. My daughter is actually watching that right now! Ha ha!

1 Like

I am not going to ask why you are taking and bringing back films all the time because I know. To keep us on board. Now that Young Justice is over I am outta here. Everything is all about $$$$$$$.

1 Like