Everybody's got jokes!

Already used this one in the dad jokes thread, but I’ll bring it back here:

I find it hard to believe that so many people with powers are evil. Personally, I’ve never metahuman I didn’t like.

21 Likes

HlYOOOOOO!

7 Likes

Batman thru a goon through a window. A Gotham cop, having heard the glass break arrives on the scene moments after it happens, The cop asks him “what happened here.” The goon replies, “I don’t know. I just got here myself.”

11 Likes

Penguin walks into a psychiatrist’s office with a bird in his head. He asks the psychiatrist “I want to get this bird off my head, but there’s a problem. The psychiatrist asks, What would that be?” Penguin responds, “I need the eggs”

6 Likes

The Joker is beating Robin with a crowbar. He turns to one of his goons and says. “I really wanna kill him, but I’m not sure I should.” The goon replies “Why, boss?” The Joker replies “I could use the eggs.”

11 Likes

Bwana Beast walks in to the doctor with a bird on his head. The doctor asks “Can I help you?” The bird responds, “Yeah. Can you get this guy off my butt.”

10 Likes

Whenever it rains, there’s a little tune I mutter to myself:

It’s raining
It’s pouring
Jack the Ripper is Jean Loring

So there were these two guys in an insane Asylum and they decided to break out one night…

A man walks into a bar. And says “Ow.” -Batman (The Batman)

(I used these ones in DC dad jokes)

I just can’t relate to DC. They never have any problems. Here just take these issues, Identity Crisis, Crisis on Infinite Earths, Crisis on two earths. See? No problems.

How many Bat-family members does it take to change a light-bulb?
Answer: None, the Bat-family isn’t afraid of the dark.

12 Likes

@HubCityQuestion Holy Brutal, Batman. Nothing can top that.

9 Likes

(stolen from someone else on DC Dad jokes)

For Sale: Waverider

Slightly used. Only been flown from time to time.

13 Likes

What did the bad guy say when Thomas and Martha Waynes’ killer threw a tantrum?

“Joe, chill.”

17 Likes

What the hey? DC Daily just stole my thread!

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/d

I’m just kidding, DC Daily…you know I luv you…

9 Likes

Why don’t people invite bane to football games?

Because of his explosive personality.

11 Likes

The Catwoman movie.

'Nuff said, kitties.

10 Likes

Joker goes to the Dr. & says “ I’ve got a rash that keeps spreading between my head & my heart”. Dr. says. “ I think it’s Poison Ivy.”

8 Likes

What does a 3,000 lb Gorilla eat? Answer, Whatever Giganta wants to.

8 Likes

What’s Donna Troys favorite sandwich? Doesn’t matter as long as it’s got Wonder Bread & Miracle Whip.

10 Likes

What’s the set- up at Jokers funhouse? Joker in the front, Trickster in the rear.

6 Likes

What’s Killer Crocs favorite jeans? Dundee’s.

6 Likes

What does Komand’r use to see the universe? Starfire.

5 Likes

What’s Rita Farrs favorite thing to sleep in? Stretch Pants.

8 Likes