Every Title Launching on DC Universe Infinite on January 21st, 2021

Thank you for the links!

6 Likes

I’ve got too excited last night and I couldn’t sleep! Can’t wait, we’re just one day away!:smiley:

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to reading Preacher. I saw the TV series and I’m curious about the comics.

6 Likes

Books of Magic (mini)

Book of Magic (ongoing)

Shade, The Changing Man

The Ray (1992)

6 Likes

I’m actually a bit perplexed by that one. I thought it was just a reprint series of The Batman Adventures, which is already on here.

4 Likes

Looking forward to more more classic genre series getting added: Sgt Rock, Jonah Hex, Warlord, Our Fighting Forces, Our Army at War, Unknown Soldier, Star Spangled War Stories, Weird War Tales, Sea Devils, GI Combat, Bat Lash, Blackhawk, Tales of The Unexpected, Ghosts…etc.

5 Likes

Now for Vol. 2, we need to start writing two letters a day.

3 Likes

Yes, does it’s inclusion on the list mean that’ll be the GN version with the extra pages?

2 Likes

What I truly expect from DCUI is an upgraded Encyclopedia with more information about the characters in general.

8 Likes

Welcome to the DCU @Gotham27! :+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past them to be holding it for when the show launches.

1 Like

Not to mention, some of them haven’t been completed for 6 months. Could be they’re waiting to post them all at once.

2 Likes

Why won’t it?

1 Like

Seconded.

1 Like

Wait, where did you find that? It sounds a lot more comprehensive than anything I see when I search the library.

2 Likes

Invisibles, DMZ, Sandman, more Vertigo in general, please.

1 Like

An author with a heinous criminal record so I think those particular issues will never be seen. I’ve had posts removed just for bringing them up.

1 Like

Absolutely love that Milestone comics are being added and that you are posting archive comics again. The older issues are the main reason I subscribe to the service.

My wishlist would be the 1992 Justice Society of America series and the 2004 Rose & Thorn miniseries by Gail Simone. Also I will add my voice for Arak to be posted.

3 Likes

I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve read Preacher and honestly couldn’t get into the TV show because of how much it strayed from the source material. I hope you enjoy the comic as much as I have over the years and would love to get your perspective on the comic after seeing the show first

3 Likes

I’ll let you know as soon as I read it. :+1:

4 Likes