Every Title Launching on DC Universe Infinite on January 21st, 2021

Real Facts Comics please.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

YOOOOOOO, all that HELLBLAZER!!!

11 Likes

5 Hawkman issues!

11 Likes

People, DO NOT SLEEP on Green Lantern: Earth One. It’s the best GL story ever told.

15 Likes

DID I JUST SEE BATMAN: EGO ON THAT LIST??? I have been missing this opus by Darwyn Cooke on here for YEARS. Rao is good.

11 Likes

Alright I will add it to the list with expectations for it to somehow be better than “Princes of Darkness.”

7 Likes

A little surprised not to see Animal Man back home… with the Vertigo embargo over, I would think a return was in order.

BUT HEY: DEATHS OF VIC SAGE. QUESTION MATERIAL INCOMING

13 Likes

I really hope the show full page on intro/exit feature is added to the new reader. Cant wait to dive in!

11 Likes

I was about to ask you if The Death of Vic Sage is good since you are the expert.

8 Likes

Comics will still be added every Tuesday, that hasn’t changed. Here is the newest post about that. :grin:

13 Likes

Oh it absolutely rules, but it’s very much a thematic tribute to Steve Ditko and Denny O’Neil’s original runs. Not for beginners.

8 Likes

The day Two-Face always attacks. That is why I have to wait until Wednesday.

9 Likes

:thinking:I was trying to see the difference between DC Classic The Batman Adventures and The Batman Adventures, they seem to look the same to me.
:slightly_smiling_face: Can you guys please add The Batman Adventures missing issues? It’s issues #29-#36.

7 Likes

I might check it out! but for me the best is GL Legacy.

8 Likes

8 Likes

I am pumped for this! I already preordered, but my one question is will Challenge of the super sons come soon?

8 Likes

If you would like to see something added that’s not on the list, please make sure to add them to this thread. We can’t make any promises, but at least this ensures that your requests will be seen by the powers that be.

BBH :orange_heart:

14 Likes

Starting this week, all new comics released will arrive here six months after print (instead of the previous twelve months).

Challenge of the Super Sons starts in April, I believe. That means it’ll be on here sometime in October.

8 Likes

Fables
Sandman Mystery theater
Sandman
Books of Magic

12 Likes

Justice Society All Stars (2003 limited Series).

8 Likes