Every Title Launching on DC Universe Infinite on January 21st, 2021

Welcome to DC Universe @almirdvd & @Quagmire5.11233, glad to have you guys here. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I am hoping for interface improvements:

• Whenever I finish a series of comics or want to change what I’m reading, the only way I can get back to the browse list is to leave the app and come back in. Having a navigation menu that can pop up anywhere would help a lot.
  • I currently have to page through the entire collection alphabetically to find titles. Having letter-by-letter links so I could just jump to “M” or “S” or “Z” would be really convenient.
  • Adding a “My List” feature like the ones streaming video services have would really make things easier.
    I will miss the video part of the service, but I am looking forward to Infinite.

~ Your Obedient Serpent

7 Likes

A question. When posting in the January part 1 list the following was stated:
“ We will be posting the DC Universe Infinite updates in the new year, listing out well over 1,000 comic book issues with titles from Black Label, Vertigo, the Archives (yes, you read that right), and more!”

Did the Archives just mean the return of adding older comics?

I guess I was under the impression that that would be digitized versions of the archive hardcovers. Personally I was really hoping for the Legion,Shazam and Spirit archives to start being added.

Just looking for clarification. Looking forward to see the new app and checking out the list function. Thanks

4 Likes

Although I wanted a little more from The Sandman Universe, I get to read Lucifer, Hellblazer and lots of other great DC stories!
DC UNIVERSE INFINITE IS TAKING OVER!!

4 Likes

I know that the DCUI it’s all about comics but it would have been great keeping some videos available, for example, the Specials (documentaries). I mean, there’s a lot of DC History in those videos. I honestly doubt they’ll be available on HBO MAX.

5 Likes

If by Specials
You mean the documentaries
They are still available
At other Warner Brothers
Web sites for free
See link

6 Likes

Im excited about readin the comments for classic books like Preacher,Hellblazer, et al. There’s folks here , new to comics, that can truly see what the medium is capable in terms of stories beyond the capes. Gonna be fun!

5 Likes

Thank you for the links!

6 Likes

I’ve got too excited last night and I couldn’t sleep! Can’t wait, we’re just one day away!:smiley:

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to reading Preacher. I saw the TV series and I’m curious about the comics.

6 Likes

Books of Magic (mini)

Book of Magic (ongoing)

Shade, The Changing Man

The Ray (1992)

6 Likes

I’m actually a bit perplexed by that one. I thought it was just a reprint series of The Batman Adventures, which is already on here.

4 Likes

Looking forward to more more classic genre series getting added: Sgt Rock, Jonah Hex, Warlord, Our Fighting Forces, Our Army at War, Unknown Soldier, Star Spangled War Stories, Weird War Tales, Sea Devils, GI Combat, Bat Lash, Blackhawk, Tales of The Unexpected, Ghosts…etc.

5 Likes

Now for Vol. 2, we need to start writing two letters a day.

3 Likes

Yes, does it’s inclusion on the list mean that’ll be the GN version with the extra pages?

2 Likes

What I truly expect from DCUI is an upgraded Encyclopedia with more information about the characters in general.

8 Likes

Welcome to the DCU @Gotham27! :+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past them to be holding it for when the show launches.

1 Like

Not to mention, some of them haven’t been completed for 6 months. Could be they’re waiting to post them all at once.

2 Likes

Why won’t it?

1 Like