Deathstroke #7-20(2014-)
Detective Comics #27-100 (Golden AGe)
Doom Patrol(1964) 14-36
Doom Patrol(1987) 24-63
Doom Patrol (2016)1-5 (rebirth)
Grayson #14-20 (New 52)
Green Arrow (2011) #17-34 (New 52)
Robin Mini-Series(1990) #1-5

Exciting notes, every series has been about fuller runs. Giving you the first 50 Action comics. Also NEW 52 runs. This stuff is in current comics canon.

Must Reads:
Aquaman #0-14 This run defined who Aquaman is. This added Volume 2 which eventually morphs into Aquaman and the Outsiders (Also Available)

Grayson defined Kings early work at DC. This is a fantastic series!

Green Arrow (2011) MattMcdonald the head of DCU Book Club loves this series so so so much!

Morrison’s Doom Patrol Enough said!

Also Young Animal’s Doom Patrol Enough still said!

Wait List
Animal Man is fantastic but ties in with Swamp Thing heavily. With swamp thing still pending I would wait.

Consider List
Action Comics and Detective Comics Old Stuff. If you want to dive into the original works, you now have plenty to read.

9 Likes

THANKYOU DC MODS! You guys added the very first issue of the Penguin! I’ve always wanted to read it and now I can! You guys are the best!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

2 Likes

@Reaganfan78 do you mean Penguin:Pride and Prejudice?

3 Likes

Yaaaa hoooo

1 Like

YAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

Thanks for the shout out!

READ GREEN ARROW

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Will there be more stuff?! I started Final Crisis, Allstar Superman, and Wonder Woman rebirth and there are only 1 issues.

2 Likes

Yes @waltj313, Applejack has confirmed more additions will appear in the next two weeks.

2 Likes

Nathan, yes that’s what I mean. :grinning:Penguin very first appearance was in Detective comic #58 in December of 1941. :penguin:

1 Like

The Public Enemies arc and all of The Return of the Supergirl from Krypton arc for Superman/Batman were added too.

3 Likes

Thanks Vroom I missed that!

2 Likes

You’re welcome =)

2 Likes

This isn’t an additional notation but can anyone access the Catwoman: Selina’s Big Score OGN? It’s been a dead link for months now.

I’ll check!

Nope can’t click on it.

They have also added more issues to the Tales of The Teen Titans (1984)

1 Like

By the way today’s post of updates will go up soon. Another wapping 300 got aded.

1 Like

Whoa, 300 new books for today alone?

high fives the DCU staff and the uploaders that do the uploading

2 Likes

@applejack if you read this thank you!

1 Like