Every DC Panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2019

This was disappointing in every way, no look at movies no look at titans or Stargirl. Their only highlight is their television cwverse which is about to be eclipsed by marvel basically intertwining television miniseries with their films. I kept hope all year long for good news but this was truly an empty cup

2 Likes

The Arrowverse trailers look amazing! I wish I’d gone to experience all of the DC booths and the Batman experience and everything mentioned on DC Daily for SDCC. I was also wondering if we’d get to see some of the panels here in DC Universe after the convention is over?

Lego Batman again

Kind of depressed with DCs offerings after seeing Marvels Hall H presentation. It’s like DC comics have the coolest heroes and have the rights to them. It’s like there is very little fire put into their presentation I just don’t get it. Why is it taking so long to get the ball rolling on things? When the competition release their service those shows will tie into the movie universe. I look at DC and i’m like come on already where is The Flash, Cyborg, Green Arrow movies, Where are the lanterns lets go to space, go to a magic realm . SMH sorry for ranting I love these heroes but WB can do way better than what they have been doing.

Swamp thing needs a season 2!!!

1 Like