Every DC Panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2019

Looking for a breakdown of all DC panels happening at SDCC this year? Look no further! But also, make sure to stay up to speed on the latest changes and update on the official San Diego Comic Con site! So, look at this, then further, as the classic saying goes.

:calendar: Thursday, 7/18/19 :calendar:

10:00a.m. - 11:00a.m. DC Collectibles Room 9
11:30a.m. - 12:30p.m. DC Meet the Publishers Room: 6DE
12:15p.m. - 1:15p.m. Batman Beyond 20th Anniversary Panel Room: Hall H
12:45p.m. - 1:45p.m. Spotlight on Jim Lee Room: 6DE
2:00p.m. - 3:00p.m. DC Spotlight: Tom King Room: 6DE
3:15p.m. - 4:15p.m. Teen Titans GO! Brand-New Episode Screening and Q&A Room: 6DE
4:30p.m. - 5:30p.m. DC Spotlight: Greg Capullo Room: 8
5:00p.m. - 6:00p.m. DC Batman Art Academy Room: 11
6:00p.m. - 7:00p.m. Shazam Documentary
Room: Horton Grand Theatre
6:45p.m. - 7:45p.m. Cursed with Frank Miller Room: 6A

:calendar: Friday, 7/19/19 :calendar:

10:00a.m. - 11:00a.m. DC Daily Room: 9
11:15a.m. - 12:15p.m. DC NATION Room: 6DE
12:30p.m. - 1:30p.m. DC Super Hero Girls Brand-New Episode Screening and Q&A Room: 6DE
1:45p.m. - 2:45p.m. DC World’s Finest: The 2019 Eisner Noms Room: 6DE
2:30p.m. - 3:30p.m. How to Draw with Jim Lee Room: 2
3:00p.m. - 4:00p.m. DC Batman Room: 6DE
4:15p.m. - 5:15p.m. DC Presents: Summoning Nightmares in Horror Comics
Room: 6DE
4:30p.m. - 5:30p.m. Pennyworth Special Video Presentation and Q&A Room: 6BCF
6:00p.m. - 7:00p.m. Super-Powered YA: DC Graphic Novels for your #TBR Pile Room: 23ABC
7:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. Batman: Hush – Premiere and Panel
Room: Ballroom 20
9:30p.m. - 11:00p.m. Batman: Hush – Encore Screening

:calendar: Saturday, 7/20/19 :calendar:

10:00a.m. - 11:00a.m. DC Building the Future of Superheroes with Black Label Room: 6DE
10:30a.m. - 11:45a.m. Batwoman Pilot Screening and Q&A
11:15a.m. - 12:15p.m. DC Year of The Villain Room: 6DE
12:00p.m. - 2:00p.m. Teen Titan vs. Teen Titans Go! – Premiere/Panel
Room: 6BCF
12:30p.m. - 1:30p.m. The Super Heroes of DC Room: 6DE
12:30p.m. - 1:30p.m. Comic-Con in the 1990’s Room: 8
1:45p.m. - 2:45p.m. DC My Secret Origin Room: 6DE
2:15p.m. - 4:15p.m. Lego DC: Batman-Family Matters – Premiere/Panel Room: 6BCF
3:00p.m. - 4:15p.m. Arrow Special Video Presentation and Q&A
4:15p.m. - 5:00p.m. Supergirl Special Video Presentation and Q&A
4:15p.m. - 5:15p.m. Spotlight on Frank Miller Room: 6DE
5:00p.m. - 5:45p.m. Black Lightning Special Video Presentation and Q&A
5:30p.m. - 6:30p.m. DC Cover Art Room: 6DE
5:45p.m. - 6:30p.m. The Flash Special Video Presentation and Q&A
:star:7:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. DC Universe Series Sneak Previews and Q&A
Room: Indigo Ballroom, Hilton Bayfront :star:

:calendar: Sunday, 7/21/19 :calendar:

10:00a.m. - 11:00a.m. DC Sunday Conversation Room: 6DE
11:00a.m. - 12:00p.m. Raising Super Readers: Inside DC’s Middle Grade
Graphic Novels Room: 11
11:15a.m. - 2:15p.m. Spotlight on Scott Snyder Room: 6DE
1:45p.m. - 2:45p.m. DC Too Tough Trivia Room: 6DE
2:00p.m. - 4:00p.m. Comics, Coffee & Conversation
Room: Marriott Marquis Santa Rosa Room

It’s like choosing your favorite child! Which of these panels are you planning on attending, adding to your fantasy SDCC roster, or looking for the latest announcements out of? Let us know in the comments below!

14 Likes

Mainly hoping for some Question merch, and YJ renewal news.

6 Likes

Some GOOD Young Justice figures would be great news.

3 Likes

I thought Titans and Doom Patrol has a panel, did o miss them?

I thought there was going to be a Doom Patrol and Young Justice panel? Or is that included in “DC Universe Series Sneak Previews and Q&A”? Holding those cards close to your chest, huh?

1 Like

If I was to pick one. It would be to see the legend himself Frank Miller and then it off to coffee and comics on Sunday

Anyone going on sunday? Keep me posted.

1 Like

Ambush bug panel will be there see ya there!!! 4th wall break I be wearing general sandals I took from him from the 23th dimension hehehehehehe

1 Like

@DanTheManOne1 and @iJest, the Titans, Young Justice: Outsiders, and Doom Patrol panel that I think you’re referring to would be the all-encompassing DC Universe panel on Saturday night. There IS a panel being hosted by the Costume Designers Guild that is covering how how costume designers created the costumes for Stargirl, Doom Patrol, Titans, and Black Lightning. That one is on Friday July 19, in Room 9, 12:00pm-1:00pm PST.

6 Likes

Looking forward to the DC Collectibles panel, DCU schtuff and of course panels/news pertaining to comics.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, not able to go but holding out hope for good DC Universe news to come, wanted to know when to hope for it most. lol

6 Likes

Wish I could be there. Will we be getting the highlights in the News section?

3 Likes

@Applejack thank you indeed, I also won’t be there but I’m excited for potential news to come of it.

1 Like

Can’t believe arrow is ending

Will you put the cw shows and Gotham on DC universe? Will you be adding more then just originals on this app or is it going to stay low on offering us DC fans movies and show ( been lacking on entertainment so far ) I enjoy this app but the shows and movies you offer us right now is kinda lame really I mean its boring waiting for Friday to see anything new plus their is so much DC movies and shows out there thought I would get more then what is available I prefer movies n shows to comics

4 Likes

Will there be any announcements about the future of Doom Patrol or the DC Universe streaming service? All I know at this point is that there has been no news about Doom Patrol season 2 and rumors circulating about the cancellation of the service. Really looking forward to some clarification

Saturday and Sunday of SDCC is just like ‘oh yea, we’re just going to blow your mind real quick and then be gone for a few months.’

I’m excited anyways. I cant wait for all the new stuff we’ll get.

Anyone know how to watch these?

1 Like

The best DC news in the past 4-5 months is Brandon Routh reprising his role as Superman in the CW crossover. The one bright spot in months of terrible news. Can we get a new Superman movie announced please WB/DC. Cavill has literally never looked more jacked!!! Cavill is game, lets make it happen DC/WB! We need some good news for a change

marvel just put out a whole phase of C list properties and the best DC can give us is Brandon Routhe as another superman?!
are they trying to fail? make shazam 2 with black Adam! why wait and lose out on the rock and the young cast? every year should have 1-2 stand alone character movies of JL members.
cast great talent! that is why marvel is successful. they have cookie cutter scripts, but the actors, are the characters.

DC universe shows are great but you dont promote them at all!? when I show friends the app with the shows they are surprised.

run your shows and movies as well as your comic books please

1 Like