Every comic ever

I know this won’t be possible right away but within the near future I hope we will have access to every DC issue ever. That’s the only thing that will make me reup for another year after these first 15 months.

Meanwhile, I hope shortly after launch we get more recent titles like Mother Panic.

3 Likes

Read the comic faq section, they plan on making you buy the individual issues and this service is meant for new readers…ugh

2 Likes

They want to rip their fans off. Asking you to pay a subscription fee to watch and handfull of cartoons, we had access to as part of our Netflix subscription a couple of months ago. They should never have advertised comics as part of the perks for subscribing, if they were going to be this stingy on what they are willing to offer subscribers. Will not be recommending this subscription service to anyone as it currently stands.

4 Likes

This is very dissapointing.

1 Like

I would demand a refund if they didn’t already screw us out of it. I won’t renew this subscription and I can honestly say that if the selection doesn’t improve I will go out of my way not to purchase any products DC puts out in the future. This streaming service is a glorified “preview” gallery . There is no issue with this model if they had been honest to state that comics will be minimal rather than an equal portion of the overall service . Given that I have already read the early generations of comics that make up the bulk of the current selection, I am basically out of luck for 3 months until they pick another pitiful lineup of comics to replace them.

3 Likes

If that’s the case and there are no plans to have the full DC archive of comics I will not renew. The exclusive shows sound very cool and I’ll watch but my main reason for preordering was the comics. It’s 2018, there’s no reason to buy individual issues. It should be included in the subscription, it’s the Ultimate membership after all. If it’s only six months old stuff and older, that’s fine, great. But all of it needs to be available.

3 Likes

Vailjayson, that doesn’t make it right. Marvel has a similarly priced service that has a very full library with most older stories. DC could at least provide all the issues of stories that are say 3+ years old

1 Like