Every Comic Added 1/4/19 (over 300 added)

Sigh, just checked my to-read list and half of the series are gone…

2 Likes

Folks, I have full runs of both Checkmate (well, the original one) and Manhunter (the lady cop) over here, just stop by, happy to loan them out.

or I could do a live webcam and just slowly turn the pages I guess.

2 Likes

I am reading the Judas Contract. So far the story is great

1 Like

Copy pasta from another thread:
As of today, there are over 2,500 new titles that have been added. Any comics that were removed were done so specifically with fan feedback in mind (incomplete runs, or comics that simply weren’t engaged with). We’re excited to share our complete list with you soon!

3 Likes

Darn the 70’s Supergirl is gone and I had 4 more issues to go, although I had mostly stopped reading it months ago. Considering I was the only one who posted any comments not surprised it wasn’t being read, but notice no Supergirl Content now except for “Supergirl/team luthor”, most of the others besides the 70s series were just the first 1 or 3 issues if I remember, but hope more Supergirl will be posted here when the update is gone.

Shame about Manhunter, again I am guessing few people were reading it or did read it, but I was planning to. But I knew there were going to be rotations when I came on, it said rotating comics in the list of what it included. Was hoping there wouldn’t be many removals but we had over 4 months and can’t say that the stuff added has not been great.

1 Like