Event Leviathan

Does anyone know the reading order for Leviathan and does this app have all the comics involved? Better question, is it worth it?

2 Likes

I’m not sure the order or if it’s worth but I can answer one of your questions: newer comics come to the app one year after their publishing date.

2 Likes
5 Likes

You really just have to read the Leviathan Rising one-shot and the Event Leviathan miniseries. You can also read Bendis’ Action Comics from #1001, but you don’t have to unless you want to.

As for whether or not it’s good, I don’t really have an answer. I really enjoyed it, and awaited each issue with tense anticipation. That said, I don’t know if I could call it “good”. It’s entertaining and well done for what it is. It’s a mystery thriller with superhero detectives and if that sounds like your thing you’ll probably have fun with it.

1 Like

Worth it? Eh, it varies depending on the issue.

The tie-in issues from Action Comics were a better read, ironically.

Don’t waste your time and money with this “story”… It’s all smoke and mirrors, with an anti-climatic ending. I want a refund.

2 Likes

Amen !

1 Like

if you ever read it, read it here on DCU or your local libray, because i myself read it in the summer-fall of 2019 and was not very impressed with it thou I did think issues #2 and #4 were not to bad and felt like the story was trying to go somewhere but did not ‘‘save’’ the mini-series and I sold the set which was 14 comic books on www.eBay.com in November 2019

1 Like