Evenings with the Justice League Presents: Justice League: War, September 22nd at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST

Just in time for the 10th anniversary of The New 52, comes the animated adaptation of it’s first adventure: the formation of the Justice League!

Whether you’re a part of the mighty fun and always entertaining @JusticeLeagueBookClub, or simply just want to hang out with your fellow fans while enjoying a great adventure starring the Justice League, this Watch-Along is for YOU!

How to join The New 52 Justice League’s animation debut:

What: Justice League: War, the first movie to feature New 52-style characters and concepts in animation! :partying_face:

When: Wednesday, September 22nd at 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern

Where: In this thread, at the above date and time. :point_up:t2:

Why: Because it’s the 10th anniversary of The New 52 and the you you like likes The New 52 (something from it at minimum, right? :wink:)!

How: Justice League: War is available on physical and digital home video formats, and streaming on HBO Max. Whatever your preference may be in going to war alongside the World’s Greatest Super-Heroes™, please have the movie and your commenting device of choice (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) ready to go when the clock strikes Play Time. :mantelpiece_clock: :play_or_pause_button:

I’ll see you here on September 22nd, as we enjoy The New 52’s debut adventure via the dawn of the New 52 Justice League in sweet, glorious, animation!

Until then! :superman_hv_3: :batparrot: :0_wonder_woman: :00_cyborg: :0_lc_green_lantern_hal_jordan: :00_shazam: :theflash:

7 Likes

nudges the tides of war in a peaceful fashion

1 Like

I’m excited for this tomorrow! It’s been a while since I’ve watched this so I’m pretty foggy on the details and look forward to a rewatch to refresh my memory and clear the cobwebs, although I think October is coming to blanket everything in cobwebs… :spider_web:

1 Like

As Riddler said in Batman Forever, “Su-weet!” :partying_face:

…and delicious candy! :yum:

1 Like

:woman_facepalming: How could I forget the candy!!! :candy:

1 Like

If you bring some Reese’s, I’ll give ya 2,014 Cool Points.

Or a “Thanks, friend.”

Whichever works best for ya.
:nerd_face:

1 Like

:joy:

ohhpieceofcandy

3 Likes

Reese’s are worth a Family Guy-level experiment.

Say, do you have any Blow Pops? Sour Apple, if you’ve got it, P/TY.

2 Likes

Fresh outta blow pops, got a few root beer dum dums though! :lollipop:

2 Likes

Root Beer Dum-Dums, eh?

Hmmm…:thinking:

Sure, I’ll has. P/TY, of course. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

We are just one hour away from Justice League: War! Will our heroes ever will get along?! Tune in to find out!:smiley:

2 Likes

18 more minutes to go!:grinning:

2 Likes

Justice League: War!!!

3 Likes

Hey @Barrys.Better.Half, miss seeing you on here, hope you’re doing well.:grinning:

3 Likes

I’m all ready to press play!

3 Likes

I’m doing great! Hope you are too :slight_smile: also have the play button ready! I can’t stay for the entire time, but definitely excited to see it started if that’s ok?!

3 Likes

I’ll let you in a little secret, I was Reaganfan78, thought I try a new and better username.:grinning:

3 Likes

To war!

3 Likes

I thought that was you! The 78 gave it away! :rofl:

2 Likes

Gotta have that number in.:laughing:

2 Likes