Evenings With The Justice League Presents: Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, September 8th at 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern

@JusticeLeagueBookClub and everyone else, do you want to catch movies and TV shows starring the World’s Greatest Super-Heroes at night?

Starting Wednesday, September 8th (and taking place every two weeks afterward), you can!
:partying_face: :tada: :woman_cartwheeling: :man_cartwheeling: :batparrot: :justice_league_book_club:

More details will come as the date inches ever closer, but rest assured, we’ll start with a Flash! :0_flash:

Mark your calendars now, stock up on Twizzlers/Red Vines and get ready! :flash_hv_1:

10 Likes

As long as it doesn’t conflict with the Superman Fan Club’s biweekly Listen Along then I’ll be there!! But no red candy for me, maybe some sour punch straws!

4 Likes

Overlap is going to be inevitable at some point, given the volume of clubs and activities, but everything should be fine. :slight_smile:

slides over some Sour Punch Straws

I’m a fan of the Sour Apple flavor, myself.

3 Likes

Blue Raspberry is the best flavor ever invented! Take all the green ones you want!!

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve had those, but I will have to, now. Thank you for increasing my already generous sugar intake, fellow Superfan.

bows, gentlemanly, then hoofs it to the Kwik-E-Mart for Blue Raspberry Sour Punch Straws

3 Likes

Will look forward to these details. :flash_hv_1:

Also the Flash and G.L. team up episodes were some of my top favorites. :00_flash1: :00_lc_green_lantern:

ajm08g then goes over to the rest of the League to pose while humming the theme :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

Apparently I’ll have to move the new Shadow radio listen along to Thursday instead of Wednesday best of luck on this one

5 Likes

A Shadow Listen-Along, you say?

Intriguing, most intriguing.

Will it be held at the Cobalt Club?

2 Likes

Unfortunately due to all the activity next week I’m just going to postpone it for a future date: the recordings are ready but unfortunately it was kind of a traffic jam this week coming up, the public can only take so many group activities in 1 week.

5 Likes

Got ya covered, Skip. I amended the OP so that folks know this shindig will now occur every two weeks, with the first taking place on August 25th. :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Hey hey! Happy Humpday! :dromedary_camel:

3 Likes

Did I miss the fun this week?

2 Likes

I did I think. I’m confused though. What do we watch? Or is it reading? It’s too late at night for me to think lol

2 Likes

Heads-up @JusticeLeagueBookClub, our new start date will be September 8th at 6 PT/9 ET.

We’ll be kicking things off with a Flash, specifically Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox.

Once more, mark your calendars for September 8th and be here, in this thread at 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern to spend An Evening with the Justice League!

See ya on the 8th, Super Friends!

:0_flash: :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

I can’t wait

1 Like

Two days to go! Don’t try and reset the timeline, just be here at your corresponding time. :flash_hv_1:

2 Likes

Just under 5 hours to go @JusticeLeagueBookClub, and anyone else who’d like to attend. :flash_hv_1:

1 Like

Woot woot!!!

1 Like

Will this be your first time seeing the first Flash movie, or are you aware that Barry died at the end?

1 Like

Oh I’ve pretty much seen everything on HBO lmao and did he really die though? Rumor has it there’s this multiverse thing and it might actually be allowed to exist…for a while…

1 Like