Enter to Win The Ultimate Flash Fan Prize Pack!

Congratulations to @bryan2814.83147 for winning the Ultimate Flash Fan Prize Pack! :clap:

Our favorite speedster returns to the big screen in just a few short weeks, and the hype is at an all-time high! To celebrate the release of The Flash, we’re partnering with McFarlane Toys for an amazing prize pack giveaway!

Entering is easy: in the thread below, let us know what your favorite Flash story is by June 16, and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win 10 DC Multiverse figures from McFarlane Toys (ARV $300)—all signed by Todd McFarlane himself! Here’s what’s included in this flashy prize pack:

• The Flash Movie Batman Multiverse 12″ Statue
• The Flash Movie 12″ Statue
• The Flash Movie Batman 7″ Figure
• The Flash Movie Batman Multiverse 7″ Figure
• The Flash Movie Dark Flash 7″ Figure
• The Flash Movie 7” Supergirl Figure
• The Flash Movie 7″ Flash Figure (Batman Costume Version)
• The Flash Movie 7″ Flash Figure
• The Flash Movie Batcycle
• The Flash Movie Batmobile

Want a closer look at the 1989 Batmobile from McFarlane Toys? Check out this exclusive DC Community unboxing of the 22″ iconic vehicle:

Remember Flash fans, you have until June 16 to enter for a chance to win this incredible prize pack! The winner will be selected at random on June 17, 2023, and every eligible person who participates will receive one entry into the giveaway regardless of how many posts you submit. Terms apply. For eligibility requirements, full rules, and details on the Creator Q&A Giveaway, please visit this link.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER/WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US or D.C. who are 18 or older. This DC Universe Infinite Community Giveaway (“DCUICG”) begins 06/02/23 at 10:00:00 a.m. PT and ends 06/16/23 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT. Prize for this DCUICG: 10 DC Multiverse Figures from McFarlane Toys signed by Todd McFarlane. ARV of this DCUICG Prize: $300. Click here to view complete Official Rules, including ALL methods of entry, restrictions and extended Prize details. Odds of winning depend on # of Entries received for this specific DCUICG. Entry into this specific DCUI Community does not result in an Entry into any other DCUICG, Sweepstakes or Contests. Sponsored and Administered by DC Comics, 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91522.
69 Likes

YEEEEEAHHHH!!! :zap: LET’S GO Y’ALL!

This is a HUGE prize pack — GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! :saluting_face:

20 Likes

@Vroom! :smiley:

8 Likes

My favorite Flash story is when in Superman The Animated Series episode, Speed Demons’ Superman and The Flash had a race on who’s the fastest runner, it was based on this classic comic from Word’s Finest. :smiley:

:0_flash:

14 Likes

My favorite Flash story: The Flash #54, “Nobody Dies.” Nearly the entire issue takes place in freefall, as Flash risks his life to save one flight attendant who’s fallen out of a hijacked plane.

14 Likes

My favorite? It’s hard to choose, but I would go with The Flash Movie Batmobile. I don’t think that would surprise anyone. As to my favorite Flash story, I’d go with “The Flash of Two Worlds.” from The Flash no. 123 (September 1961).

10 Likes

My favorite Flash story is definitely The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive. If you want my favorite Flash storyline, it’s Lightning in a Bottle.

8 Likes

My favorite Flash comic is Born to Run by Mark Waid, although The Return of Barry Allen is also great.

9 Likes

In all media, The Flash season 1, the Reverse Flash arc. In comics, Blitz, the Hunter Zolomon arc. I love a morally complex yellow person who runs fast.

15 Likes

I may be simple… but I gotta go with Flashpoint Paradox for my favorite story.

I’m a sucker for time travel and alternate storylines.

10 Likes

Flashpoint for sure!

8 Likes

Flashpoint. Love that whole world

8 Likes

My favorite flash story is another story with him teaming up with Batman, and while it isn’t the Batman he expected, nothing could have prepared him to find out the Batman he was partnering with WASNT Bruce Wayne. Any version of Flashpoint is fine, but the flashpoint paradox movie seems to hit all the notes and is in my favorite form of storytelling, cinematic. Can’t wait for this movie!
IMG_0551

7 Likes

It’s not a “Flash story”, but Heroes in Crisis was amazing overall, and contained my favorite of the Flashes, Wally West!

I was late getting into the comics, but I really connected with Wally’s story especially, devoured every piece of Flash media about him that I could. I have a huge flash collection, with over 60 different pieces!

8 Likes

Flashpoint is the definitive story for me!

6 Likes

I’m going to have to go with Flashpoint but Mark Waid’s run is pretty solid too.

6 Likes

Some of my favorite Flash comic stories has to be Flashpoint/The Button

6 Likes

Definitely Flashpoint!

However, I love the Flash in the Justice League cartoon and in Justice League War.

6 Likes

Does Sheldon Cooper as Flash count? :smile:

6 Likes

I would have to say that my favorite Flash storyline is probably either Flashpoint or that one Flash episode from Justice League Unlimited where he has a chat with The Trickster, I absolutely love that scene

7 Likes