Enter to Win A Masterfully Crafted Sideshow Swamp Thing Statue!

The Avatar of the Green arises! Sideshow is proud to present a shambling shadow of the swamplands- the Swamp Thing Maquette. All month long, we will be running a sweepstakes for fans to enter and win this gorgeous creature.

See for yourself in the News section of DC Universe: yourdcu.com/swsho

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through June 28th!

9 Likes

It’s a nice statue, but I don’t know if I’m willing to sign up for the newsletter… I guess I have all month to decide.

5 Likes

This looks really cool! So glad that DCU does these giveaways :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Awesome_Squid, you can uncheck the box :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really want this. Applejack can you do your best to make sure I win this lol.

3 Likes

@Applejack There’s an extra box this time for emails from sideshow that says it’s required. I know that the ones from WB aren’t required, but this one is different and is.

3 Likes

@merrimanchase, hahaha, I’ll do what I can!

@Awesome_Squid, thanks for pointing that out- the requirement should be turned off now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Applejack Thank you!

2 Likes

I have nowhere to put a Swamp Thing. It’ll have to live in my bed, and I’ll sleep in my car.

I TOLD Sideshow I wanted a newsletter, but I don’t! I’ll just unsubscribe later! The poor fools have no idea!

2 Likes

Oh wow…would love this one. Swampy!!!

How do I enter to win

How do I enter

How do I enter?

Hey @Blyboy42 and @Capt-FrostMight_RLSH, great questions! You can enter to win by following this link here: yourdcu.com/swsho

Just fill in your information and submit to be entered in the sweepstakes. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This statue is utterly gorgeous with detail :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Last chance to enter- this sweepstakes closes at 9:00am PST tomorrow! Be sure to find it at yourdcu.com/swsho :seedling:

2 Likes