Endless Winter Discussion

Ohhhh! I am currently watching a YouTube video on how to bind comics for a hardcover. (The places you end up on YouTube). However, this has given me an idea. If you could get a collection of comics that are origin stories and make a few hardcovers for that.

1 Like

Give you something interesting to check out. Read the first appearance of Cheetah in the DC comics, you will find that Cheetah and Swamp Thing have something in common :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was my assessment of the first JL Issue in this arc: So you’re telling me that the home of Big Blue is a superfund? Or that we’ve got a little Poltergeist action? So now the whole neighborhood (well world really) gets to enjoy six more weeks of snow because a ghost saw his (past) shadows?

2 Likes

I did manage to binge the whole run this weekend. The speed of release really helps this one. I think this is way more enjoyable read as a trade, so it does help having all of the issues turn out this December. If anything, I’d give the “sticking the landing” a 6/10. It needed 1 more issue shoved in there somewhere to help with what I perceived as a rushed issue there with JL : Endless Winter #2. DC robbed themselves of making this for me a 9 or 10 for the arc as a whole.

1 Like

I think a lot of different arcs could always use one more issue :slight_smile:

I mean they seem to have no problem inserting 30+ side stories into Death Metal. What’s 1 more issue :smiley:

4 Likes

I have just read the last part of Endless Winter and am excited about the future Justice League books! Furthermore, we see the new Fortress of Solitude. It does disappoint me that more times than not, it is Superman’s fault to some degree due to his recklessness.

1 Like