End-of-the-World Cup (DC Villain Draft League)

Just submitted my tiebreaker statement. If we do tie again, I’d like to request we bring in a special guest judge- maybe one of the moderators- to provide a final ruling on the best solution.

6 Likes

Congrats @casasstrophe!

6 Likes

Also, I hope it’s not a problem that I incorporated my seventh team member into the tiebreaker.

6 Likes

I propose that in the event of a second tie we take up a collection to buy a plane ticket for me to fly to HCQ and physically fight him.

8 Likes

We’ll do our best to not to impose on the mods but otherwise yeah that sounds good. I didn’t really want to make you all write ANOTHER statement. Actually I was leaning towards making the final a 3 way if we had another tie.

Nah. No problem.

3 Likes

If there is a tie, why not use a random name generator site thing to decide? That way everyone’s hands are mostly clean?

3 Likes

Because last time we did that, there was a bit of backlash, and people said they’d prefer a tiebreaker.

3 Likes

(see the first draft we did. Not popular)

Lol @Jurisdiction

4 Likes

I’m so funny

3 Likes

Ohh okay. Well there’s always the Dancing with the Stars method where you and @Cradle2theGabe, in your capacity as the Heads of this Event, have it so that your votes can be counted as double or triple to break the tie if it comes down to it.

3 Likes

I’m just giving suggestions here… Just trying to help is all.

3 Likes

It’s a good idea. @Jurisdiction and I just have to be conscious that we too are playing the game…So we try to minimize any impact from real or perceived bias.

Actually we always plan to not participate in the game for this reason… But we usually need the players.

4 Likes

i should just pick who i want to destroy in the finals (very much joking)

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’ve won every possible accolade you could have in this game. I’d be scared…

Go Injustice :metal:

3 Likes

Spoken like a true villain…
“Which of these vermin is more deserving of my pity to destroy.”

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not optimistic about my chances in the final, if I make it through this tie break… but then, I didn’t think I was going to beat EvilKat for 3rd last season, either. So we’ll see!

4 Likes

In honor of GNO, can we propose “Birds of Prey” as a potential theme? A draft roster of all female characters?

4 Likes

Juri and I will discuss it.

At the very least we’ll include it as an option for a future winner. We already have frameworks we’re excited about for the stated options so please understand if we don’t add it this time.

In the meantime everyone is always free to draft an all female team in any Draft League event.

3 Likes

well i didnt get most evil which is the only one i was eligible for but it makes sense considering i won least evil

and no tiebreakers either

3 Likes

That’s true.

I wouldn’t count the tie breaker against you though. It’s not so much an accolade as it is something that just happens to you.

4 Likes