Emerald Twlight Emerald Dawn movie

I’d love for this to be like dark knight 2 parter. The first part can be the destruction of coast city and hal’s fall from grace and the second part can be kyles rise and eventual face off with Parallax

4 Likes

YES YES YEEEEESS!!! And it should be a part of the shared animated movie universe!!

That would be awesome! but they would first need to flesh out the character of Hal Jordan

1 Like

That would be awesome! but they would first need to flesh out the character of Hal Jordan

Nah, dont flesh him out cause its really about Parallax and Kyle, Hal should just be there to move the story along. Like the moment cost city is gone it’s all Parallax Hal is just his vessel.

Blackest night

1 Like

I would love this. Kyle is my fav dc character and hasn’t gotten any love. This would make for an awesome animated two parter

1 Like

NO. Show Hal’s history Animated how much he was loved. Then BAM! Live Action Grow Up And No Going Back.

If you want to shows Hals history fine, just make it 15 to 20 minutes in the first part.

With Reign of the Superman coming out this could be a very real possibility.
Follow Emerald Dawn 1 and 2 up with Kyle being in a few Justice league movies. Then start into Sinestro Corps War, Blackest Night,

Move this to other media. Geez. People. Learn where to post your threads. This is off topic.

What are you the post police? Chill man

I think this would be a great idea. They need to expand the animated universe and these would be great stories.