Elseworlds.

Who is excited about CWs Elseworlds 3 night event?

2 Likes

I am, I think it’ll be great to see how the actors step into the roles of the of the other hero’s life. It should be fun to watch play out. I’m really happy that they can do these crossovers like this with the TV adaptations, and so far CW has done a better job of it than Warner Bros. =)

1 Like

Definitely as good as advertised so far can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode

It was better than I thought it would be. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode.

1 Like

I’m really excited for the batwoman tv show. I honestly thought Barry and Oliver switching places was gonna be stupid but it’s actually really entertaining. And what iris said about Oliver was really surprising

1 Like

definitely epic, sounds like they teased a little of the Batwoman theme

Supergirl’s Earth-38 and Smallville confirmed the same universe, is what I’m telling myself

1 Like

I loved it so much.

The Smallville theme playing gave me goosebumps.

2 Likes

Anyone record it or know where I can stream it for some reason my screen didn’t record it and I reallly wanna watch it

1 Like

it’s free to stream right now on the CW app or cwtv dot com

2 Likes

Really good. Even better than I expected and that’s just part 1

2 Likes

So good.

2 Likes

Where was Nora?

probably still in 2049 …

1 Like

I wondered about that but yeah probably still in 2049 but kinda weird nobody mentioned her

Pt 1 is definitely off to a great start. Seeing Barry become the Green Arrow worked better than I thought it would. Look forward go Pt 2 tonight along with Legends Midseason finale

2 Likes

Thought it was ok, but not great. For me the best part was Amazo

Man DC done it again. That was such a gripping episode. Alot unanswered and more mystery to come. Can’t wait for tonight and a great small tribute to Smallville.

2 Likes

They finally showed the toilet in the meta-prison cell :joy:.

2 Likes