Educating the Mods

Yup The answer was a clock. By the way Riddler which actor do you like the best that play you, Frank Gorshin or Jim Carrey? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

In my defense, my final answers were VERY close:
Robin, an egg with a machete inside of it, a wet sponge full of bacteria.

I still feel that “Robin” is a better answer.

Robin is a bird. A bird is about 6 ounces. The character Robin is very dangerous.
A play on words AND a riddle.

And my final FINAL answer was “One of various types of birds, holding one of various types of dangerous weapons”.

So, yeah.
How 'bout THEM apples, @Harleys Puddin???

4 Likes

My favorite thing IRL would be annoying the Riddler with dumb answers that were just the tiniest bit clever enough to answer the riddle correctly. Like Kitty’s “wet sponge full of bacteria” answer, LOL. What about a rabid kitten?

2 Likes

I was thinking, that was a bad question I ask, sorry, wish I could delete it, anyway welcome aboard as a new mod Riddler. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Riddle me this!! What’s black and white but also red all over?

2 Likes

A newspaper!
…or an embarrassed penguin. lol

2 Likes

@KittyKrawler
Close lol a penguin dropped from the top of the Wayne Enterprises building

2 Likes

:astonished:
Poor penguin…

4 Likes

Penguin was better off staying at the Iceberg Lounge! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

3 Likes

Somebody better get the squeegee and a dustbuster then…

3 Likes

The Sphinx?

shrug Random guess.

Not 100% random, Vroom. Something deep in your memory connected this riddle to The Sphinx for a reason: that’s because it is the renowned ‘Riddle of The Sphinx.’

The answer is man - crawls as a baby, walks upright as an adult and uses a cane in his twilight years.

3 Likes

I like the shrike. It traps prey in thorns or bushes & impales & eviscerates them. Sorry if that’s dark but it’s fascinating.

1 Like

Riddle me this, how can you keep a rooster from crowing on the Sabbath?

2 Likes

Kill it on the Saturday - I am the king at this, don’t try to beat me. :grey_question::grey_question:

3 Likes

How do u get a dog to stop humping your leg? Jk. I couldn’t give u that answer, but it’s one of my favorite jokes. Or I could & u could delete it instantly.

The answer to all three is a baby. It crawls around on four legs, but if you cut off it’s arms it’ll squirm around on two. Then, if you give it a crutch, it can hobble around on three. But don’t worry - It’s not my baby! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

That’s sick - but I’ve played the game and, unfortunately, he’s right!

1 Like