Educating the Mods

Fans of all things Batman, I need your assistance. When I think of the Riddler one Riddle ALWAYS comes to mind. So I asked it to our good pal @KittyKrawler and to my surprise my friend had no clue what I was on about. :frowning:

So I ask the Universe - What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree and is very dangerous?

Fastest answer wins my respect for eternity! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No Googling!

2 Likes

Really? Almost 30 minutes and no-one knows?

I have to say, I am a little disappointed ladies and gentlemen - Meanwhile, poor @KittyKrawler is rocking backwards and forwards in the corner of our office going insane because I won’t give any hints. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A sparrow with a machine gun?

3 Likes

Ding Ding Ding We have a WINNER!! You sir, are the proud owner of nothing but my respect!! <3

2 Likes

puts it on a shelf next to a Superman figure

It will be treasured =)

3 Likes

That one was impossible to solve! How did you do that!?

3 Likes

I have a friend who’s a pretty big fan of the Riddler and she’s partial to: “What has yellow skin and writes?”

3 Likes

A ballpoint banana :smiley:

3 Likes

Hahaha, I just love how silly it is :banana::banana::banana:

2 Likes

Mmm…nanners.

3 Likes

I didn’t know The Riddler works as a DC Mod! Hi Riddler I got a riddle for you… If you look at a number on my face, you won’t find 13 anyplace, what am I? :grin:

4 Likes

Oh, Reaganfan78 - I have never heard that one before. LOL.
Is it a clock, by chance?

4 Likes

Here’s another - to wet the appetite!

What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?

4 Likes

The letter “E”, as in Eddie. ;D

3 Likes

:clap: Excellent iJest :clap:Bravo!!

3 Likes

I never got that one. :frowning:

2 Likes

A canary with a machine gun

4 Likes

I wouldn’t expect a fan of THE JOKER to be intelligent enough to compete with my riddles.

3 Likes

Nice try Scott, but it was a sparrow.

4 Likes