Each Month Is a Different DC Character - Which One Are You, And What Would You Do?

Which one are you from your birthday month and what would your first act be as said hero? @Kon-El @DocAtlas @HubCityQuestion

10 Likes

Ugggh. I’m Flash.

My first act would be to go back in time and prevent Joel Schumacher from making Batman and Robin.

7 Likes

As much as I’d like to say I’d go out and do something heroic, I’d probably just spend hours in the Batcave geeking out over all the insanely cool gadgets, cars, suits, etc.

9 Likes

Yooo! Martian Manhunter? You, know I’m going to be phasing through all of the walls. That would be epic!

5 Likes

Wonder Woman??
Wonder WOMAN?

Wonder Woman…
Ohhh… :flushed:

I know what I’d do first :smirk: :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

That makes me hawk girl! I guess my first act as hawk girl would be to figure out my origins

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Honestly did a double take thought you put Organs not Origins lol

4 Likes

Superman. I’m flying around the world.

3 Likes

So that means I’m bleeding heart liberal Oliver Queen?!?

So I guess first I have to channel my inner O’Neil & Adams and correct society’s problems?!?

Plus do all that while working alongside a strong, intelligent woman in fishnet stockings?!?

Cool!!!

5 Likes

Is she blond or brunette in this scenario? Pre Longbow Hunters I’m assuming. Nice!

3 Likes

The first thing I would do as Batman is to grab the closest stranger and growl, “I’M BATMAN.”

Then I’d head back to the cave and chow down on a delicious cucumber sandwich.

6 Likes

Dude, I get to fly the Invisible Airplane.

6 Likes

I’m Earth-27 Victor Stone.

My first act is to hack this post and give some more women a month. :yum:

7 Likes

So I’m the Atom. I guess I’ll get in some tiny shenanigans.

2 Likes

@Kon-El Blonde, brunette, heck, even redhead would work for me! I guess it’s however Neal Adams, Mike Grell, Amanda Conner, or Ed Benes decide to draw her as is cool with me!

However, I guess I have a thing for women in glasses, so if they want to add that mask she wore in All-Star Batman & Robin, that’s kinda a close substitute :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fishnets!

Is there an emoji to show I’m making that Homer Simpson thinking of donuts face/sound? @DocAtlas

3 Likes

Shazam! If I was a kid, it would probably be somewhat similar to the movie in terms of what I would do.

2 Likes

I’ll be Aquaman but I’m a horrible swimmer and get no thrill out of it. I think I’ll give the trident to someone else. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :trident:

2 Likes

But where would comic book movies be without learning those hard earned lessons from Mr. Schumacher and his…films? We can’t ignore our mistakes or we are doomed to repeat them.

2 Likes