"Dude, I don't even know how to pee in this thing"

Shazam raises a very important conundrum. How do they use the restroom in those skin tight costumes? I don’t see any zippers. I think Batman’s costume is the only one I have ever seen with a zipper. So how do they do it?

5 Likes

Super bladder control.

7 Likes

For a Kryptonian or speedster, you simply undress, take care of your business at superspeed and redress before anyone can see a thing.

6 Likes

Superheroes don’t poop

6 Likes

Would you say anything to Superman if he pissed himself? I sure wouldn’t. If a super powered being that could vaporize me with a single glance wants to walk around in their own filth, I’m not saying squat.

5 Likes

Diapers? Nope, not that one. I take it back. I don’t want to imagine that.

4 Likes

Flash just runs it off or vibrates it away. Which leads to…

cue Gary Owens’ voice

"New, from Whammo! Vibro Shorts! Say goodbye to that porcelain spacehog and hello to more time doing what YOU want to do!

Remember when you missed part of a movie at the theater because nature called and just couldn’t be bothered to call back later? With new Vibro Shorts, you can flick a switch to accept the call and never miss a minute of your movie!

Vibro Shorts…pick 'em up…today!"

6 Likes

Batman probably has mastered the power to control his bladder lol

6 Likes

You know the opening spiel to the George Reeves THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN? “SUPERMAN!!! Who can CHANGE THE COURSE OF MIGHTY RIVERS!” NOW we get what they really meant.

7 Likes

…I just assumed the ones with pants just have a secret line they can peel to handle their business. Y’all nasty. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Cue Cleveland from TV’s Family Guy:

“Oh, that’s just nasty!”

5 Likes

Hey, you don’t know what’s going on underneath those trunks. Superman and Batman could just have normal pants under there and the shirt-bit is a separate piece.

Dunno what to tell you about the trunkless guys, though. I guess they just have to miss out on those practical, sensible, stylish trunks.

6 Likes

Colostomy bags? Maybe that is why they have capes, to hide the bags.

5 Likes

See, Marshmallow Pete doesn’t have this problem. He just bounces into an AM/PM, uses the can and bounces back off in the pursuit of poofy justice!

5 Likes

These are weirder than I thought they would be lol.

5 Likes

I think the bigger question is how do toilets work in Atlantis?

6 Likes

Batman has mastered so many things, like his rule of no killing, he has (sadly) eliminated most fear from himself, and been able to defeat the worst Gotham villains, like Joker, Bane, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Riddler, Harley Quinn, Clay face, Two Face, Scarecrow, Penguin and so many others that…
He doesnt have to until he’s back to Bruce Wayne. Shazam just says Shazam to be Billy and boom there ya go

4 Likes

@TornadoSoup, did you know that a small portion of the sand on the beaches is fish feces. I guess their waste goes into the ocean as well.

2 Likes

Tiny teleporting device in their pants to zap the pee into space.

3 Likes

They could use Raven’s trash hole dimension.

2 Likes