Dream Casting: SnyderCut

Who would be your dream cast if expanding the Snyder Cut of Justice League?
Chris Pine as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern

1 Like

I liked the Armie Hammer as Hal rumors they had.

3 Likes

Hammer would be nice…

2 Likes

True. I would like to see that too

3 Likes

Assuming that Darkseid’s involved, I wouldn’t mind other New gods making appearances.
One in particular came to me today
Benedict Cumberbatch as Metron.
If he played Metron the way he does Sherlock Cumberbatch would just kill it!

3 Likes

Tom selleck as James Gordon

2 Likes

I want Chris Meloni from Harley Quinn;TAS as old, bitter, alcoholic Jim Gordon reprising his role in live-action driving around Gotham City in a tank.

3 Likes

That would be awesome!

1 Like

Not necessarily a Justice League casting, but I remain convinced that Alexandra Daddario would be perfect as Donna Troy!

1 Like

Just the same cast from the original version.

2 Likes

I could also see her as Zatanna.

Absolutely!

2 Likes

I like the idea of Chris Pine as Hal Jordan, but wouldn’t that be confusing, since he also played Steve Trevor?

1 Like

I like the fancast of Kathryn Winnick as Black Canary. What about Zazie Beetz as Hawkgirl? I feel like she needs a go at a DC hero other than her Joker role.

2 Likes

That would be great!

Winnik as Canary looks perfect! For Hawkgirl I would pick Evangeline Lily…

2 Likes

When I say EXPANDING, I mean other characters… I would touch the original cast… They are the LEAGUE!

2 Likes

:boom: :boom: :boom:

2 Likes

I don’t want to open a can of worms or set the cat among the pigeons but I think viewers would see an actor play two different characters as there is a Marvel precedence in Chris Evans playing both Jonny Storm/The Human Torch in the risible Fantastic Four movies and also Steve Rogers/Captain America in the MCU franchise.
There is no reason why Chris Pine couldn’t play both characters but i have always seen Nathan Fillion as the ideal choice for Hal Jordan.

Yes, but the Fantastic Four movies weren’t set in the same continuity as the MCU films, there was a four year gap between them (with the understanding that Evans would likely never play the role again), and the Fox FF movies weren’t very good.

1 Like