Dr. Niles Caulder or Professor X?

So, I know there are many differences between Dr. Niles Caulder, versus Professor X, but if your life was in danger, who would you rather have on your side? Just Curious. :blush:

0 voters

5 Likes

I feel whole lot more safer with X-men then with Doom Patrol.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Not pleased to have voted for marvel. Niles??? I’d trust Professor X’s intention. Not convinced I’ll ever trust Niles (Watch…it will be a Snape thing-grr!).

2 Likes

It’s just that Xavier has powers… now if they brought the teams along with them… it would be a harder decision… but I would probably still choose prof. X :joy:

2 Likes

@Reaganfan78

:joy:I know, right?!?

Summary

(Poor Cliff. Ejecting into space.)

2 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd truedat

2 Likes

duh… I misread.

2 Likes

Sorry guys… :unamused:
I am just trying to hang out with the people who share my love of comics, and dealing with this Covid crap, so I just thought I’d try something different.
Sorry.
:frowning:

3 Likes

cool beans. To be clear. I was unhappy with myself for voting for marvel. Not with you.

3 Likes

Gotta go with Xavier. Niles is cool, but Prof. X is way more powerful.

1 Like

Professor X by a mile

1 Like

I am forever bitter at Niles for not building the Brain a body.

If I was in need of help and the choice was between Niles and no help at all, it is not impossible I would go for the latter.

Both have been all but turned into villains in recent years, Caulder perhaps moreso than Xavier.

Caldera cool but I’m big x man fan.

I’m not familiar with Niles in the comics (I’ve only watched Doom Patrol), but I feel I have a better chance with Professor X given what I’ve been seeing with the Chief.