Downloading problems

Been trying to download the second issue of the current suicide squad book but it only goes halfway then stops. I’m good on the WiFi, and when I’m not I have my phone set to us data. Tried resetting phone, uninstall and reinstalling app, but neither worked. Other comics download fine, but not this one.

Also, anyone having issues deleting from the download section? Used to be able to, but now all I have is the ! button next to the comic. To delete, I have to go to the recently read, remember where I started and then delete.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @thefoolkieran.19908!

We are aware about the issue concerning Suicide Squad #2.

As for the issue with deleting from the downloads section, I’ll note that down for the team!

Best wishes,
LS0M

This problem with the new Suicide Squad series seems to still be going on. Issue 2 isn’t even available when I look up the series now.

1 Like

Hi there! Welcome to the community and thanks for reporting. :slightly_smiling_face:

Our content team is aware and is still investigating the matter. Unfortunately, this means we don’t have an ETA for resolution on the issue, so we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Yeah. It only has issues one and three. I wanted to go back and re-read the past couple issues leading up to the Teen Titans Academy crossover and I can’t.