Downloaded issues won’t load

I travel frequently and have some favorite issues downloaded for when I’m without Wi-Fi. IF I can get them to open, it takes so long to load each page that it is absolutely not worth it. I’m using the latest iPad mini and have updated the infinite app. Does anyone else have this problem? On a side note, even when I am on Wi-Fi most issues take so long to load that I’m wondering if this is my last year with a subscription (that I’ve had since DC offered one).

2 Likes

Sometimes I do have this problem, what I would do, I would keep hitting the download button til it finally download, then if it doesn’t I would contact the customer service. Hope this help.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue on the road, @doyleand. I’ve tried to see if I could recreate the issue on my own iOS device downloading a comic while having wifi turned off, but I haven’t run into any problems opening/loading it afterwards (even given that I don’t get great data reception here).

Since I’m not entirely positive if I’ve heard of this specific issue before, I suggest reaching out to our Customer Support team whenever you get a moment to inform them of this issue and take the necessary steps to troubleshoot.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response! I actually don’t have a problem downloading the comics. The problem comes when I try to open them after they are downloaded.

1 Like