Download All Comics By Month

I have been a member for a couple of years now and still the most basic feature is missing, being able to separate ALL COMICS INTO MONTHLY SEGMENTS SO I CAN READ THINGS IN ORDER. For example, I wanted to start to read comics in order starting in January 2004. So I do the terrible filters for the month of January (Jan 1-31, 2004). TWO COMICS COME UP. REALLY. I know people have been asking for this for years and Marvel does a great job of it. What is the issue and why hasn’t it been implemented?

1 Like

Hi there, @dakotatodd.51965! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

This is a particularly hot topic in terms of feature requests, so please rest assured that it is on our list. We apologize if this hinders your reading experience in the meantime; I’m also sorry to say that I don’t have any new information to share at the moment regarding this feature.

We do, however, greatly appreciate your aid in helping us provide a better experience for yourself and other readers overall with this request.

Thanks again for your patience in the meantime!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.