🍿TITANS S2 E13 FINALE Watch-Along! FRIDAY, NOV 29TH @6PM PST/9PM EST 🍿

Join the community TONIGHT at 6:00pm PST for a live Watch-Along of the season finale of TITANS!

To kick off our DOUBLE FEATURE Watch-Along, we’re going all-in for the Season 2 Finale of TITANS! Make sure you join us for the Season 1 Premiere of HARLEY QUINN, starting tonight at 7:30 PM PST/10:30 PM EST as well!

Dick has his new suit, or “fruitcake” as Stu referred to it. We got our first look at Rose as Ravager. And we saw the ‘prison’ that Jericho is is within Deathstroke’s mind. Now, it’s time for the show-down.

A Titan Will Fall. Another Will Rise.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 13

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, November 29th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!!

4 Likes

First and Best Post!

2 Likes

Double-feature!! This is gonna be so fun.

1 Like

What’s a watch along

1 Like

A watch-along is when we all click play on the video at the same time (the time it says on the thread title) and we comment on this thread. It’s funnn.

2 Likes

Hey y’all! Only 30 minutes until showtime!

2 Likes

Hey! How’s it going tonight?

I was not thrilled with the final and was actually not sure if I was gonna join in tonight but I am interested to see what everyones reaction is. I don’t want to ruin anyone’s time that is enjoying it so I wont bash anything on this thread and be a bad sport.

1 Like

I haven’t watched it, or HQ.

I actually haven’t watched either of them yet, too, @iJest. I took the day to do some shopping!

I am glad that you’re joining us, @Aquamon! It isn’t the same without you!

1 Like

Awesome! I hope you got some good deals, PPB! I wasn’t planning on shopping but I found a deal I couldn’t pass up for a larger reptile enclosure for my first scale-baby. So I went out and got that.

1 Like

I got wayyyyy too many good deals, tbh. I just couldn’t help it! At least most of it was for other people.

1 Like

Oh! And 5 minutes to showtime! Grab your popcorn and drinks! Snuggle into a comfy blanket! It’s almost time!

And remember, as always, we watch everything - recap, credits, everything!

APPLEJACK IS LURKING o:

2 Likes

Well shuck that you @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, you are super awesome yourself.
I was not trying to sound uppity with the last post but I was fairly “vocal” if you will about it earlier. I don’t normally do that if I don’t like something (better to just not say anything kinda thing) and I don’t like to bash anything DC, I love DC but this was frustrating for me at least.

2 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: Hi everyone! Hope you’ve all been well :slight_smile: Excited to hang out with you again tonight, even if Aquamon’s evaluation is bleak :grimacing:

2 Likes

No uppityness taken! I’ve heard a lot of people are pretty vocal about this episode. And I LOVE that, honestly.

Good, bad, or indifferent - I want to hear it alllllll! :wink:

2 Likes

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

@Applejack how was your vacay?!?!

2 Likes

Good! I ended up weirdly/spontaneously running into both friends and family while abroad, which made it much more memorable. How’ve you been?

2 Likes