Doomsday|Red Hulk & Superman|Hulk Raven|Storm 20 Minute Art With Vicious Dark

Composite raven|storm. I kinda took your suggestion and changed it a little. I hope you like it @6h0s4 .

Did a Superman hulk the perfect enemy for red doomsday hulk.

Ok here’s my doomsday red hulk. @Carbon I kinda combined your suggestion but with red hulk, hope you like it and it’s ok that I tagged you . Hope everyone likes it too.

13 Likes

I don’t like it as much as your jokercarnage, but I like this one a lot too!

2 Likes

awesome to the extreme!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @AnonymousHQ, I like the joker carnage a little more as well. Thank you :pray:t2: @SuperBlueGrodd, he would be a tough villain to beat, well in my eyes lol :joy:.

1 Like

That’s incredible! Great job!

2 Likes

MUCH RAWRRRRRRR

Awesome job! Thank you!

Can I use Hulksday as Profile pic?

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @cnzspuk. And thank you :pray:t2: @Carbon, totally cool to use . Thank you for your suggestions for a side by side I’m super glad that you like it.

2 Likes

Very awesome Hoomsday. Or it is it Dulk.

3 Likes

Nice! Who’d win this fight though? Hmmmmm.

4 Likes

Not Superman*

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @NYJt3, :thinking: not sure either way sounds good. Thank you :pray:t2: @LEXC0RP, think working together half of each making one villain. But @Carbon is right, definitely not Superman not this time .

3 Likes

@Carbon took the Superman suggestion as well and made Superman hulk . Hope you like it.

2 Likes

those are awesome!! and only 20 minutes, incredible work!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: @loganmichaelphilips. Yea just some quick headshots on some garbage board. Found a stack of old blue line in my basement.

2 Likes

Amazing artwork!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s awesome a wolverine and Batman with one hand claws and the other hand Batrangs; just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Reaganfan78, wolverine Batman :thinking:, that sounds pretty cool @jsmsiggy, also thank you :pray:t2:.

3 Likes

@Viciousdark your welcome

3 Likes

@Viciousdark, Wow! These look great!
If you’re still taking suggestions, what about a Scarlet witch|Raven?

6:57pm 5/20/2020

3 Likes

WOW! THIS IS AMAZING!
THANK YOU, @Viciousdark! :smiley:

9:12pm Wednesday May 20 2020

3 Likes