Doom Patrol's S1E4 Discussion

Umm… Can you not use the term “Gay For”…I mean it’s pretty obnoxious… This is a place for adults, with maturity and tact… your descriptions just come off as middle schoolish and very immature… No need to bring any sexuality into this.

2 Likes

Your entitled to your opinion/speech. You don’t like my thread then ok.

1 Like

And last I checked we are still a free country. Ok? :upside_down_face::kissing_heart::black_heart::heart::black_heart::heart:

And who is “bringing sexuality” into anything? It is a word.

1 Like

I LOVED that they mirrored the Grant Morisson plot so well! I freaked out so hard when I realized the kid had tattoos and when Willoughby entered that I had to pause the episode!

3 Likes

True. Jaja I knew because I watched the trailer. I was expecting him.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/86gbwBSYuR0

2 Likes

Is episode was so good! I love the creepy dark stylistic tone of the whole show. And something about apocalyptica cults really fancies my interests lol. I’m so happy this show exists. When the mother slit the dad’s throat in front of the son :open_mouth: that was an oh shit moment for sure. And I also got Constantine vibes from guy!. I loved the giant scary medieval jesters too. The fight scene with cyborg and that new guy was awesome! I also appreciate cyborg trying to shape these guys into hero’s. Can’t wait till he does and they reach their prime

3 Likes

@SifuTomcat
Hear, hear! The jesters were amazing!

1 Like