Doom Patrol - What Characters Would You Like To See?

Completely agree!

1 Like

I could go for some guest stars from the John Byrne DP series.

When it comes to the main cast/group, I say leave well enough alone.

2 Likes

I like how they did it last season with Tempest and Celsius sort of in there, but only as Easter eggs.

2 Likes

Keep the same team, but feature Dorothy Spinner and spend a little more time with Flex and Danny. Also, more Mr. Nobody!!!

5 Likes

Is season 2 even happening on DC universe I’m hoping it does like I have HBO Max regardless but I also have this

2 Likes

It will be airing on DC Universe and on HBO MAX simultaneously.

1 Like

I think Dorothy is enough of an addition for now. In the future (season 3, 4, 5 etc if we’re lucky enough to get them) I’d be open to new main members, but for now, there’s so much more to explore with the characters they already have. Maybe a Beast Boy cameo, though? I know Titans is technically a different continuity, but it could still be interesting.

2 Likes

Beast boy and the titans could show up and i would still be happy, but totally agree we dont need more character into episodes.

1 Like

I think beast boy should show up as it was weird that he wasn’t even mentioned in the first season

1 Like

Well said. I also think Dorothy should be the only one included besides villains which I think could be the brain, monsieur mallah, and madame rogue or the brotherhood of evil. Could have one-offs or cameos though to slide to new potential series like ambush bug. He was a part of doom patrol once, and the hilarity he creates with fourth wall breakage will be a nice addition to the crazy, wierd, and awesome world of doom patrol.

1 Like

Keep the team + Dorothy. Keep the ensemble tight. One of the biggest issues with Titans this season has been way to many members of the core group. Doom Patrol works because it’s tight and fast. Titans can get away with a bit more dramarama, they are teens-young adults. But, doom patrol, the leaner the better and keep the tempo moving fast.

2 Likes