Doom Patrol - What Characters Would You Like To See?

I enjoy what I am seeing on dp so far and am looking forward to each existing characters’ journeys. I would love to see what they do with other dp characters. For example, I would like to see Danny, whether a street, bungalow, or ambulance. Who would you like to see?

4 Likes

I think it’d be pretty cool to see Beast Boy. While I did like him in Titans, I kept waiting to see him become something other than a tiger…which never happened. :pensive:
But I know that if he was in DP, he would probably be some of everything!

3 Likes

I was going to say Mento but he’s already up next. Looking forward to see him interact with Rita

1 Like

Dorothy Spinner!!! And I’d really like to see Beast Boy’s DP story too, @KittyKrawler. With all the flashbacks and flexible chronology, why not?

4 Likes

I would love Coagula but I understand her powers would be way to similar to Rita’s.

1 Like

I would like to see Dorothy.

5 Likes

Madame Rogue all the way!!!

2 Likes

When’s Flex Mentallo going to show up?

4 Likes

Well, we have Mento coming, so I’m psyched for that. As for others, in order: Dorothy, Danny, Beast Boy, Flex (all previously mentioned by others). Maybe the original, depressing version of Element Woman??

For villains - hopefully the Brotherhood of Evil is coming!

3 Likes

Dorothy and Danny The Street!!!

3 Likes

The Brotherhood of Evil. I really want to see The Brain

6 Likes

Dorothy, More Josh Clay, Monsieur Mallah, Madam Rouge, Casey Brinke, Sam Reynolds, Lucius Reynolds, and Terry None.

1 Like

Also Element Woman. The New 52 cheerful Socially Awkward Element Woman.

1 Like

Shrapnel

1 Like

Animal,mineral,vegetable man

2 Likes

The brotherhood of evil they were the best villains in that season of teen titans

2 Likes

I’m actually hoping that the Phobia, Houngan, Warp and Plasmus era Brotherhood makes it onto Doom Patrol and not Titans.
I think Phobia and Houngan, in particular, would work really good.

Element Woman would be great, but I really wouldn’t be surprised if they just went for Metamorpho since he’s not on tv anywhere.

I’d really like to see Bumblebee.

I think since they introduced Rhea, they may eventually do the Red Jack story.

And I suspect that the woodswoman/shaman that Niles befriended gave birth to Dorothy.

1 Like

So Doom Patrol’s second season is not TOO far away. So I was wondering, do you guys think that they should add more members to the team, or keep it as it is in season 2.

DC shows love to add DC comics characters and expand the cast every season, and while normally I love that and it has mostly worked in Titans I kind of hope they don’t do that in season 2 of Doom Patrol. Season 1 was so awesome in large part because of the great characters and character relationships. It kept the show grounded among the weirdness. Those are who we fell in love with and while I know Niles daughter will obviously be in season 2, I think adding more members to the team beyond that will just dilute it.

Anyone else have any thoughts? I admit I don’t read much Doom Patrol, and am sure the people who do have members they hope to see. But I personally think for this show less is much more.

4 Likes

Agreed. I think aside from Dorothy, the team itself should remain as is and any additional characters can be villains.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be against a one-off guest star of recurring character like Flex Mantallo either. Just don’t want them to spend half the episodes establishing new people more then anything.

4 Likes