:Doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Watch-Along, Season 4 Episode 4! Everyone Welcome! (Thursday, December 29th) 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST

Watch-Along Thursday Fun…Returns! And so do Doom Patrol! They’re riding a butt! Would the Justice League ride a butt? I don’t know, that’s Justice League Club’s problem! Anyway, let’s watch Doom Patrol together.

robotmanimlistening

:dp_robotman: How you can join in this awesome Watch-Along:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Doom Patrol Season 4, Episode 4!
WHERE: Here in this awesome thread!
WHEN: Thursday, December 29th at 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST!

bedisgusting

:dp_robotman: Watch-Along Rules! :dp_robotman:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You need an HBO Max subscription to interact during the watch along of this FRESH PREMIERE EPISODE!
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices, Your Phone or Computer for comments, and a big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM! – Have your clicking finger on the play button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the timestamp on the DVD or streaming service.
  5. WESN: Watch Everything, Skip Nothing! Don’t know whether to skip the recap? WESN! Tempted by that shiny “skip intro” button? WESN! This was the mantra coined by our dear mod and friend @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, and we observe it still!

We will SEE YOU THERE!

5 Likes

Piffle Paffle! :smiley: :dp_butterfly:

5 Likes

22 hours! i hope everybody’s ready! be sure to use the bathroom a few times and eat 3 or 4 meals!

gogogogogo

6 Likes

Hourman_(Rex_Tyler)Hourman_(Rex_Tyler)Hourman_(Rex_Tyler)Hourman_(Rex_Tyler)Hourman_(Rex_Tyler)Hourman_(Rex_Tyler)Hourman_(Rex_Tyler)2

4 Likes

TWO

count 'em

doom-patrol-dc-universe

TWO

hours til showtime!

4 Likes

Ready to WAL!

5 Likes

they asked me to come back for Batgirl’s sequence, but after they misspelled my name in the first one

i naturally insisted on final approval, so they replaced me with that sell-out scab @sock_pow_bong

ONE HOUR!

5 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

30 minute warning! it’s time to start debating whether you should go to the bathroom now or you can hold it

91DA1937-15C1-408D-8F34-575D843DB46B

4 Likes

:peach: :doom_patrol_club:

4 Likes

10 MINUTES! now you should be realizing you should have gone to the bathroom before but now you don’t want to bother

4 Likes

Gotta’ spin the classic as well:

:smile:

4 Likes

:smile:

4 Likes

Ooooo! :boom: :smile:

4 Likes

Dorothy and Danny are back! Yay!

#DannyIsMyPeople

4 Likes

Hello, WAL Patrol!

4 Likes

Yay @TheCosmicMoth! :hugs:

4 Likes

Hey @DC89 :hugs:

4 Likes

Are we watching ‘Previously On Doom Patrol’ or just skipping to tonight’s epiasode?

4 Likes