:Doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Watch-Along, Season 4 Episode 2! Everyone Welcome! (Thursday, December 15th) 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST

Watch-Along Thursday Fun…Returns! And so do Doom Patrol! They’re riding a butt! Would the Justice League ride a butt? I don’t know, that’s Justice League Club’s problem! Anyway, let’s watch Doom Patrol together.

When we last left Doom Patrol, Cliff could feel stuff with his finger, and it’s the Buttpocalypse. What an intriguing confluence of events!

robotmanallin

:dp_robotman: How you can join in this awesome Watch-Along:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Doom Patrol Season 4, Episode 1!
WHERE: Here in this awesome thread!
WHEN: Thursday, December 8th at 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST!

ritaready

:dp_robotman: Watch-Along Rules! :dp_robotman:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You need an HBO Max subscription to interact during the watch along of this FRESH PREMIERE EPISODE!
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices, Your Phone or Computer for comments, and a big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM! – Have your clicking finger on the play button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the timestamp on the DVD or streaming service.

We will SEE YOU THERE!

4 Likes

Feel free to tag me if Ambush Bug appears.

4 Likes

of course you know i have to pretend i saw ambush bug and tag you, now

4 Likes

Indubitably.

4 Likes

“Dogsh*t McGivens”

:rofl: :rofl:

And OMGawd- Codpiece is for real? :eyes:

See y’all tonight. :smiley: :dp_butterfly:

#PifflePaffle

4 Likes

MAN it’s good you said that, i completely forgot today was the day :laughing:

FOUR HOURS AND 12 MINUTES!

edit - and my internet’s started getting spotty last night, so if i’m not here at go time, go on without me!

4 Likes

:smile: :+1:

4 Likes

1 HOUR!

but my internet is down so unless i break into the library i most likely will not be able to attend. Have fun!

4 Likes

:doom_patrol_club:

3 Likes

Let’s WAL!

3 Likes

:hugs:

2 Likes

:hugs:

2 Likes

Yay @ProActress! :hugs:

3 Likes

@ProActress @biff_pow?

4 Likes

Yay @DC89 !:relaxed:

3 Likes

I have a new hashtag for this season:

#Dogsh*tMcGivens

I hope you like it.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Hello, I read biff was having internet issues and might not join.

3 Likes

Hi @ProActress :smiley:

2 Likes

Howdy all.

3 Likes

Hi @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx ! :relaxed:

3 Likes