:Doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Watch-Along, Season 4 Episode 1! Everyone Welcome! (Thursday, December 8th) 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST

I volunteer to rewatch Season One with Jane. :raised_hand:

3 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

Buffetblazer!

3 Likes

Enjoyed it.

3 Likes

The Buttpocalypse, ladies and gentlemen and nonbinary people! Thank you for coming, @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx and @RexRebel! It was more fun watching with you!

4 Likes

Thanks @biff_pow and @RexRebel! :smiley:

It was cool being apart of some Earth One fun. I’ll work on clearer reception on the next one.

4 Likes

hopefully next time we’ll have more time to prepare for the WAL :laughing: and i’ll remember i need two screens

4 Likes

Buttpocalypse!
:peach: :cake: :boom:

4 Likes

Just think - two cheeks, two screens . . .
:peach: :doom_patrol_club:

4 Likes

x. :night_with_stars: .x

:doom_patrol_club:

4 Likes

Ok! :+1:t4:

4 Likes

I missed it! :sob:

3 Likes

And we missed you! :smiley:

4 Likes

I missed y’all too! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Next week for sure :+1:t4:

4 Likes

We should start a GoFundMe site for everyone that has to use advertise sites like Hulu or the new HBO Maxwell ads. Hopefully it’s not as bad as the CW app was where it’s just the same ads over and over and over until your brain starts oozing out like applesauce.

5 Likes

The WAL was yesterday?

OMG- I totally effed this up. I thought it was today. I am sooo sorry. :pleading_face: :confounded: I’ll be here next week FOR SURE.

4 Likes

:hugs:
More Doom on the next one. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

i’m so sorry you didn’t know! totally my fault, i was still brainfrazzled and waited until the last minute to schedule it.

4 Likes