DOOM PATROL Teasers are here!

Cool and all but where’s the official trailer?

4 Likes

Can’t wait Tho :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: gonna be amazing since it gonna have 15 episode

2 Likes

This looks like a lot of fun. I was worried about the value proposition of the app when I first subscribed. But honestly, this app has provided the best value of any other streaming service/content provider I subscribe to.

5 Likes

So it looks like Cyborg is part of Doom Control ending the TITANS long Batman face avoiding suspense as to whether these DC PRODUCTIONS were part of the same universe as the movies? I like that move–the Hollywood stars never appear on series–they stick to movies–I guess to protect their status?

The only time I saw a star appear on TV was the always working great Samuel Jackson on SHIELD. Please correct me if I’m wrong and I’d LOVE TO BE TOLD WHY MOVIE STARS DON’T DO TV (And the resurrection of Colton was never accepted into the MOVIEVERSE for another point).

1 Like

Oh my freaking GOD, DC please decide where you want to put Cyborg this is actually starting to bother me. First he was part of the titans and then he was part of the Justice League and now Doom Patrol, I swear to god if you put him in the Suicide Squad , GRRRRR…

4 Likes

i can’t wait for doom patrol on Feb, 15

2 Likes

Hope to see a full trailer drop soon!

4 Likes

Superfan, most heros have been in several different groups.

1 Like

…Justice League Odyssey…

1 Like

@ SirGallantFarce There were a few other noticeable factors in the series that pointed to it being completely separate from the DCEU. Probably the biggest being the fact that Donna Troy talking to Dick Grayson as a kid about the Justice League, when in the movies, Justice League takes place after BvS, and in BvS, Jason Todd is already dead, as Batman looks at the Robin suit with Joker’s writing all over it, saying “Joke’s on you Batman HA HA HA.” Zack Snyder said that this was supposed to actually be Dick Grayson, but I’m not buying that. Either way, it doesn’t work, because the Justice League was formed after that movie, and in Titans, no Robin has died yet.

Are we going to see any previews of Mr. Nobody?

will all the episodes be released at once or will it be like titans and we get a episode each week?

@mikethecoptic
I believe they have stated that the new original series’ will be released in regular installments. I would say 1 at a time, but I think young justice was like 2-3 at a time? Either way, not all at once. I would expect it to be one at a time.