DOOM PATROL Teasers are here!

YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS is winding down the first half of the season, but DOOM PATROL is just winding up! Check out the first three teasers of Robotman, Crazy Jane, and Elasti-Woman on DC Universe at the link below, or by searching “Doom Patrol” on the service:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/doom-patrol/181/season-1

Be ready to catch it in all its mad glory on February 15th, right here on DC Universe!

21 Likes

15 episodes!?

YAASSSSSSSS!!!

2 Likes

What kind of teasers? All I see is a promotional image of the team. I don’t see anything else when doing a DP search on DCU through Roku either.

3 Likes

Ah, they’re under “Details”. That wasn’t clear in the OP.

3 Likes

You can also find them on the DC Universe Twitter at twitter.com/thedcuniverse, if anyone’s having trouble!

1 Like

15 episodes?! I Can’t wait to watch it! Boy Applejack got her hands full with alot of Watch Along! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hahaha you’re telling me, @Reagafan78 ;p Luckily I’m super excited to watch it anyway!!

1 Like

So does that mean no original content for 2 weeks? Not complaining, but originally I thought the plan was to always have 1 new episode of something every week. Did it change?

1 Like

Well we are still getting Bringing Back Young Justice w/ Whitney Moore and DC Daily. It’s been known Doom Patrol was coming Feb. 15 for a while.

4 Likes

EeeEep! Can’t wait for this to come out!!

1 Like

@DanTheManOne1, these two weeks will have lots of new content (from DC Daily) but also some other forms of new content :slight_smile: :crystal_ball:

5 Likes

So, where is Young Justice? No new episodes next week?

No new episodes next week :confounded:They’ll be back in June.

2 Likes

Luckily for us! We got Reign of Superman , new comics, and hopefully (Krypton?) We don’t know what the February schedule is yet but I’m hopeful.

2 Likes

This is stupid. Young justice JUST came back two weeks ago and now we have to wait nearly half the year for it to finish up??

2 Likes

@maddox92, although YJ:O was released 4 weeks ago, we made it clear right away it was being divided into two releases over the year, similar to many other shows. We hope you’re okay waiting a little bit longer for the best possible story :slight_smile:

9 Likes

It was very clear from the beginning that YJ was going to be broken into two halves, nothing was hidden on that front at all. Be happy they dropped multiple episodes at once, that wasn’t necessary and they could have released one per week leaving the live action shows more time before they released. As for one show every week, almost all, if not all, information said that it was “a goal” to have n w content every week. While not explicitly stated, it was always implied that that wouldn’t happen. Even without that, things always change. You can’t except 100% of every target to be hit forever, especially with something as new as this. They are doing an amazing job here and should be praised for it. Constructive criticism is even asked for and responded to by the team. You can’t ask for anything more from a service. Great work Applejack et. al.

2 Likes

I want to stress again I am in no way complaining that other then DC Daily we may not get any new episodes. Truth is I haven’t watched Young Justice yet so hardly anything I will notice. I just thought the original schedule said that it would end the week before Doom Patrol but thought maybe Young Justice originally wasn’t going to air 3 episodes at a time and the plan changed. Just curious what the deal was. 2 weeks before a new show starts is hardly anything to be bothered by.

1 Like

We get Reign of Supermen on the 29th

3 Likes

@applejack. Fine… -_-

1 Like