:doom_patrol_club:Doom Patrol Season 3 Is Back 9/23:doom_patrol_club:

Teaser trailer and normal trailer below

13 Likes

Well, I may have to keep that HBOMAX subscription a little while longer :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

It looks awesome™:+1:. Exited for it. And so soon near Titans.

Definitely a nice surprise.

4 Likes

Doom Patrol and Titans airing new episodes at the same time? Let the hype begin!

P9l42g0

@ProActress I thought maybe you might be interested in this news :grin: :doom_patrol_club:

7 Likes

Spoiler alert: Things are going to get weird!!!

On a side note, Rita (sigh!) :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m so excited for this. Brotherhood of Evil and Brotherhood of Dada in play simultaneously? I’m in. (I mean, I was in from the words “season 3 trailer,” but the content got me even more excited!)

6 Likes

I saw the news on Doom Patrol’s Twitter! This is awesome! :dp_robotman: :heart:

5 Likes

slobber

5 Likes

Wait I thought they all were turned to ice at the end of season 3 how can this be

5 Likes

Titans in 2 days and Doom Patrol next month, life is good.

6 Likes

Monsieur Mallah!

6 Likes

07ad4f6f5d6547a34aa98890bcfbbc95110c5572r1-250-299_hq

9 Likes

Now THAT’S a babe!!!

5 Likes

xdpe2Bx
xdpe2Dx
xdpe2A1x

#reactions #doom-patrol-club #art #DCU.forever #notethepunctuation

7 Likes

YES! Woo-Hoo! :dp_butterfly: :dp_chief: :dp_crazy_jane: :dp_cyborg: :dp_danny_the_street: :dp_donkey: :dp_elasti_woman: :dp_flex_mentallo: :dp_negative_man: :dp_robotman:

8 Likes

So, I saw the trailer, and it took me a few viewings to get everything, but I’d like to ask about a certain moment in about the middle. There’s a brief shot of Rita, and on another viewing, it looked like she was growing! Maybe I imagined it, maybe it was the camera movement, but could anyone else confirm this?

3 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

I’m not 100% sure, but I think you may be right. Rita was growing!

2 Likes

Just got done watching Doom Patrol. I have it as my second favorite comic show. Jane, Rita, Cliff, Flex, and everyone are wonderful characters. I’m looking forward to eventually reading the comics.

@Don-El Wax

4 Likes

Oh well that’s better I guess

4 Likes