Doom Patrol Season 2 Trailer

Trailer dropped for Season 2 of the best band of misfits, The Doom Patrol.
Are you excited?! Where do you think this season will go?

4 Likes

Link to the trailer?

I found it

I think it’s pretty lame it’s advertised as a Max original, it should be a Max/ DC Universe original. It literally started here and they are bringing no attention to the service. It the same with Stargirl a CW original but it started here and we get extra footage yet no one watching on the CW knows that because it’s not marketed as shared.

It’s also advertised as 3 new episodes on 6/25 will it be the same over on this service @Applejack I have HBO Max but would rather watch it here for the reward points.

9 Likes

Where do I think Season 2 will go? How should I know?! It’s all in your head!! giphy

6 Likes

Agreed, having NO mention of this service on HBO Max or Stargirl on CW seems almost insulting

6 Likes

Marketing must have been funded by HBO Max. Marketing ain’t cheap.

DCU is also getting it. What’s there to complain?

6 Likes

the trailer has me super ready. I saw beard hunter in there, that makes me happy cuz the whole concept of that character is hilarious to me. Dorothy was doing her thing, which is awesome. All of it.

I’ll admit I was salty at first when it said “HBOMax Original,” but I quickly got over it. I love the show so much that I want more people to see it, so however they need to promote it to make that happen, I support.

5 Likes

Well, interesting. I’m not super stoked about the trailer. To be honest it’s kind of all over the place. The first half is good, then it loses all semblance of structure and just kind of plays clips from the next season.

Of course, I’m excited for the show anyway. Doom Patrol’s my favorite show ever, so they could have released literally anything and I would get hyped for season 2. I liked what they showed of the developing dynamics between the characters. That’s really the strong point of the show. It’s going to be fun :donkey_dp: :donkey_dp: :donkey_dp:

3 Likes

Animal-Vegetable-Mineral-Man!

4 Likes

I hope Doom Patrol stays on DC Universe I don’t wanna give HBO any money

3 Likes

It will be on DC Universe

4 Likes

Season 3 perhaps!

2 Likes

I really didn’t think this service would ever shut down when people have mentioned it over and over again. But now all the new original content isn’t getting any mention of being on DC Universe and DC Daily has been canceled, it’s giving me a bad feeling in my stomach.

2 Likes

Same. DC Universe is being marketed for comics but not for their original shows anymore. I want to say “You stole Doom Patrol!” but at least we also get to watch season 2.

3 Likes

Honestly I plan on watching doom patrol both here and hbo max (here first though) just to boost views Cuz I love this show so much… and yeah it kind of sucks everyone is stealing our shows but could be worse you know…

1 Like