Doom Patrol Screening!

I was lucky enough to win tickets to the screening through a giveaway on Twitter. They showed the first two episodes of Doom Patrol and it was amazing!

Also, I even got to meet the famous Applejack and JLWWSM! They’re even more awesome in person :smiley:

17 Likes

How did you win the Twitter one? I checked my e-mail all day but nada :frowning:

1 Like

@cruzxdavid.87477 Warner Bros TV tweeted that they were giving away tickets to the screening. You had to reply to the tweet on who’s your favorite Doom Patrol Member. I did and I was lucky enough to be chosen! I posted about this method on the Doom Patrol Screening thread on the Watchtower for any folks who wanted to try their luck.

1 Like

Aww thanks, it was a pleasure to meet you too @WonderFlash93! The kids at your school and this community are so lucky to have you! I look forward to more events where DCU members can meet up.

I can’t wait for the show to drop! The watch-alongs are going to be a blast!!! I can can already hear the community’s comments. :rofl:

I won’t give spoilers, but we are in for a treat with this show.:clap:

The cast is fantastic! Great performances all around.

3 Likes

Great to hear! I’m so excited for this show!

1 Like

wow that was so awesome did they do a Q&A before or after the showing and awesome that you got to meet up with some of the people on here glad to hear you all had a blast i didnt know about this at all but congrats to all the winners​:grin::raised_hands:t2::fist:t2:

1 Like

:smiley: I’m really happy for you, glad you had a great time! I can’t wait til Friday.

2 Likes

So exited!!!

1 Like

It was so nice to meet up with you! It was very informal but great to chat for a wee bit. Hopefully we can all meet up at Wondercon and rope some more folks in, too!

5 Likes

See similar thread in movies and TV section for more photos and chat about this

@Mikethecoptic the Q+A happened after they showed the first episode.

@ JLWWSM Thanks for the kind words! This community is lucky to have you as well :slight_smile:

@Applejack I’d be down for a Wondercon meetup!

@everyone the hype is real! I’m excited for you all to see it and can’t wait to hear what you all think of it!

2 Likes

oh nice i hope you were able to get your question answered @WonderFlash

@Don-El I wasn’t aware of a similar thread in movies and tv section. Thanks for letting me know!

@Mikethecoptic the audience wasn’t able to ask questions, but the Q+A moderator asked some great questions!

Great to hear