Doom Patrol S2, E6 Reaction Thread - šŸšØ WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD šŸšØ

Yes @Sushi-Volcano, Cliff really did put that finger in the fridge with all the food. Yet another sanity questioning moment curtesy of the Doom Patrolā€¦ stares off into nothing contemplating reality

2 Likes

Plus a goatā€™s head and an appleā€¦

3 Likes

Interesting idea!

1 Like

Cliff, when Niles said he wanted to have more finger food at the ready, I donā€™t think thatā€™s what he had in mind.

4 Likes

That ending with Robotman floating through space reminds me of opening credits of Lost in Space where all the family floats by attached to a line only Cliff has no line to hold onto. Help, Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!

5 Likes

Niles hanging out Cliff was a real cliffhanger.

6 Likes

Niles is just terrible, and I donā€™t know if we can trust Miranda. Canā€™t wait for the next episode!

5 Likes

Fun episode!
Fav quote:
Larry: Any last words?
Valentina: Yes. If any fruit grows hereā€¦donā€™t eat it.

Genius

9 Likes

An amazing episode.

Letā€™s start with a Rita. Her an Larryā€™s friendship is still awesomeā„¢ļø. Then she goes to the play. I was wondering by why there was S1 stuff in the recap. The nemesis was getting to her but then she turned it around calling her a monster. I understand why they may know without context. Wonder how it will turn out.

Larry had great moments in this episode. Negative Woman a nice surprise. Dealing with the spirit all are different I feel theyā€™ll find unity there own way. Zip and Spec were weird fun. RIP you two.

Jane in the underground. Poor Baby Doll and Flaming Katy. Looks like they can die in a way. And Miranda is back form the grave as primary. How will she act?

Cyborg had some nice stuff pretty much me describing the show to friend was when he talked about the adventures. His dad is right just be careful. What heā€™s doing is nice but that is good advice. But nice to see things seem to be going well.

Chief still not good a t the Dad tho NV. And when you thought he was making a breakthrough. More secrets with three space stuff and that demon ship.

Robotman with the finger. Is this another Lobo Young Justice situationā€‹:joy:. Fun though in the episode. His scenes with Dorothy were great. Rest In Peace Manny. But it was such a great scene. I got PokĆ©mon first movie meowth scene vibes from it. Just a really great talk. This show normally goes dark weird funny with its stuff but that scenes (this episode is general) just felt very hopeful.

And the Chief still trying to protect. Did he know Cliff would survive the impact?

Will Cliff make it home? Will Larry find unity? Whatā€™s with Miranda? Will Rita stay in the play? How will Cyborg help Roni? Will the Candlemaker reign free? Will Cliff get the finger? See next time same Doom Time, same Doom Channel.

3 Likes

So are the Pioneers of the Uncharted supposed to be a sort of nod to the Challengers of the Unknown?

7 Likes

If anyone wants to talk about Jane again please. Like last season I enjoy the discussion.

1 Like

Well I mean you have to hand it to them for getting a solid grip of a rather out there cliffhangerā€¦

3 Likes

Crazy episode. Excited to see Negative Woman/Vostok and have her show Larry a bit of what is possible when it comes to living with a Negative Spirit. And maybe if thereā€™s ever a season 3, The Rebisā€¦?

6 Likes

Congrats on topping meā€¦more than once!

2 Likes

OK, WTF??? What the Hell was the Chief thinking shooting Cliff into space like that? And after helping to get Dorothy back, no less. That was cold. Also, the Negative Woman making her debut, I wonder if she will be a major fixture to the show. And what will Jane be like now that Miranda is back and in charge? This keeps getting better every time I see it

4 Likes

Yes, dylankneer. Niles Caulder is an evil SOB. NEVER trust this man. He will lie to you, disfigure you and kill you (not particularly in that order)

3 Likes

And use his daughter to gain your sympathy, donā€™t forget that.

4 Likes

Why am i just now having so many issues just trying to watch doom and supergirl? Cant download, cant watch. Anyone else? This is not cool and i will have to cancel and wait a day to watch with commercials like a normy

2 Likes

Can we all agree dorothy is a drag?

I know everyoneā€™s talking about Niles and the Underground and all that but I have to give a hugeā€¦HUGE shout out to Abigail Shapiro, the lady who plays Dorothy. Fun fact: according to IMDB, the actress is actually twenty years old because she sure as hell fooled me into thinking she was an amazing child actress!

Also, props to Diane Guerrero for having to deal with what I can only assume is a metric crap ton of make up for every show.

6 Likes