[Doom Patrol Club] Doom Patrol S1 Rewatch! S1 EP1 Tuesday, June 2nd @7pm PST/ 10pm EST! Come join in the fun!

download (1)
Join us as we go down memory lane with Doom Patrol and relive the ups, the downs and emotional moments of one of the best shows on DCU! As we approach season 2, wanna rewatch this great 1st episode with everyone!
The show stars April Bowlby, Diane Guerrero, Brendan Fraser, Matt Bomer, Joivan Wade, Timothy Dalton and Alan Tudyk.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Doom Patrol, Season 1, Episode 1

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Doom Patrol on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Tuesday, June 2nd, at 7p PST/10p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Doom Patrol.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 7:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

4 Likes

Looking forward to it! When is it?

2 Likes

Starts tomorrow! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At what time?

2 Likes

7pm Pacific

2 Likes

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I’m gonna build a fort in front of the tv to camp out so no one gets my seat

5 Likes

Awesome! hope it’s a nice fort! :robotman_dp:

1 Like

I’m going to cosplay as Cliff Steel and put myself in a giant robot body.

3 Likes

Awesome! :+1: :robotman_dp:

3 Likes

Just wanted to point out you put PST twice in the header. Easy mistake to make, but thought it might confuse some people. Hope you have a great turnout!!!

2 Likes

Ok and thank you! :slight_smile: :robotman_dp:

2 Likes

6 HOURS 13 MlNUTES

4 Likes

I was just reminded (thanks @biff_pow ) that this is happening tonight! And, with that recollection, my day has been made infinitely better.

2 Likes

Woop WOOOOP!

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s gonna be epic! :robotman_dp:

2 Likes

i better carbo-load!

1 Like

One thing I’ve noticed (probably again), but considering the format they’ve chosen to name all the episodes, it’s a shame this episode isn’t called “Pilot Patrol.”

3 Likes

Oh I can make this! I missed out on Biff’s run with this.

4 Likes

I’m so happy :sob:

I have chex mix that expired 6 months ago and I’m ready to roll!

4 Likes