Doom Patrol Romances???

I think Larry and Moralee Corrupt should have a recurring romance. In fact, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that it would be awesome if all the Doom Patrol members had romances with normal, non-superpowered people who would accept them as they are. What does everyone think?

2 Likes

That’s really interesting! I kind of like that they’re all misfits and not really themselves yet so I wouldn’t want them to have romances yet. Maybe in season 2 or 3 (god willing)?

I AM however fully on board for more Maura Lee Karupt!

2 Likes

I’d prefer no romance at this current stage in the show, not counting flashbacks. I think we get a lot of romance in other shows, and I like how Doom Patrol is different from that. I feel like all of the main characters need some time and space to work out their individual issues and then figure out how to work as a team eventually. That being said, I wouldn’t complain if there was something going on between Mr Nobody and the Chief … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

By all means, any potential romances should develop over time, although it would be nice to see some rays of happiness in the lives of these characters. Besides, I have a feeling we haven’t seen the last of Mora Lee Karupt.

The CW takes a lot of heat for the sometimes endless romance angles… so it would seem unlikely here. But you never know.

I will admit I ship cliff and Jane.

I do think they are pushing Cliff and Jane to be together. They do pursue a romantic in the comics.