DOOM PATROL Release Schedule: June 25th, Ep 1-3 || 1 Episode/Week Thereafter

I believe this season will be 9 episodes.

1 Like

So we’re not just getting one servings’ worth of Doom Patrol but seconds?! Thirds even?!? Okay fess up, who peeked at my Christmas List??? Woohoo! I can’t wait to go back to Earth-21!

4 Likes

Huzzah! Here’s hoping that Ambush Bug appears in some capacity. Speaking of that, I wonder how Bizarro TV is doing.

3 Likes

I might be just over thinking this (I am pretty sure that I am :grin:), but judging by the Resume Season 2 Episode 16 tab, I wonder will Doom Patrol season 2 be delivered in two parts, with each containing 9 episodes. :thinking:

If I’m not mistaken, they shut down quite literally the day before their last day of filming. I doubt much was compromised by Covid, thankfully.

2 Likes

It looks like nine episodes for season 2. Here on DC Universe they have 9 episodes queued up.

1 Like

I’ll be there.

1 Like

I had never read a Doom Patrol comic and so I had no idea what to expect in season one. It was awesome. I did learn one thing about season two…I have no idea what to expect! It is sure to be as unique as can be!

1 Like

This is so exciting! I can’t wait :grin:

1 Like

@pinkjerseysoccerclub.40341. Welcome to the community. Enjoy the service.

1 Like

Can’t wait, S1 was a blast.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Can’t FREAKIN wait!

2 Likes

I will DEFINITELY be binge-watching the first three episodes!!! Thanks, DC!!

1 Like

So excited - doom patrol was the best new show of last year and hoping it continues the momentum in season 2. But I have to ask - how did they film this, considering the current events?

1 Like

The episodes were filmed before they were supposed to wrap the final one and shutdown production due to COVID-19 concerns @wookietim.11294

1 Like

Clearly DCU isn’t calling the shots here. An episode a week would be much better for this platform

1 Like

Well, truth is… DCU isn’t exactly in a position to call the shots. I love it, you love it we all love it but in terms of these services… its a guppy swimming in a group of sharks, one of which is called “hbo max”.

2 Likes

I will of course binge these three episodes. We all know no one has anymore content to air so come early August live action content will be scarce everywhere accept Netflix

We can watch it via DC Universe, right?

1 Like