DOOM PATROL Release Schedule: June 25th, Ep 1-3 || 1 Episode/Week Thereafter

Details, delicious details! For those who have been eagerly awaiting Season 2 of Doom Patrol, you’re going to get to watch the first three episodes back-to-back on Thursday, June 25th!

And if you want to chat and react with your fellow Community members, be sure to join our weekly Watch-Along- the first will kick off Thursday, June 25th at 5:00pm PT/8:00pm ET.

Are you stoked to have a mini-marathon of Doom Patrol, Season 2? Let us know in the comments below!

51 Likes

Awesome news!

7 Likes

Is there any word on how many episodes are coming?

6 Likes

I heard 9.

5 Likes

Great to get confirmation we’ll be getting the first 3 episodes as well, as there was some confusion about that. Looking forward to the 25th!

5 Likes

Oh hell yeah, 3 episodes in one sitting for me :robotman_dp: :flexmentallo_dp: :donkey_dp:

9 Likes

Wooo!!! Three episodes in a row! Can’t wait… :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Only downside is that the season will be over even sooner now. But can’t say I am not excited to binge the first three.

5 Likes

Sounds awesome.

5 Likes

So released on HBO and DC at the same time?

7 Likes

Yes but 4k here. HBO can’t render 4k on their app.

I’ll be watching it here on DCU because of rewards points. Lol.

20 Likes

Thanks E, good info there… enjoy!

4 Likes

Awesome looking forward to seeing what craziness this season has in store for us.

4 Likes

Timing my S1 rewatch to conclude on 6/24 means I can now keep rolling with one episode a day until 6/27!

3 Likes

Yaaay! :donkey_dp: That first watch-along is gonna be special! I’m putting it in my calendar.

6 Likes

If they want to keep DC Universe alive they should be putting all their shows on DC Universe I heard they’re making a Green Lantern show and Justice League Dark show exclusively for HBO they should be putting them on here

4 Likes

HBO is paying for the production of those shows. That’s why they are going there.

5 Likes

@scarie2010.15620 is right. HBO is putting in the money for that. To add to this point, DC Universe has been alive for almost two years and isn’t in danger of going anywhere despite what rumors and speculation might say. It’s also never promised to have all the DC content on here.

9 Likes

I hope we get 13 episodes this season. I know they shut down early on season 2 but we had 15 episodes first season.

5 Likes

Three Doom Patrols back-to-back ummmmmmmm YES!!!

3 Likes