doom patrol rate

But this thread isn’t an episode reaction thread…it’s talking about the show in general…

1 Like

Personally, I tend to favor shorter threads. Threads with massive numbers of posts are tedious to read though, when coming looking at them for the first time, when there are like 114 posts or more. I might or might not even bother to look back that far. I might not even bother to look at that thread altogether, and go look and participate in one that would not take as much time.

In my forum, there is an ability to move or merge threads, to keep things more organized. Deleting threads is an absolute last resort, unless the content has become too offensive.

But, this is not my board, so do what you must, but I will grumble about it. :wink:

MACJR

2 Likes

Nobody checks other threads except the Generals ones. I never check the other ones because there is paragraphs of stuff and I am not gonna read that, not to mention rules and your comment gets ignore or worse you never who replied to you.

2 Likes

@macjr The mind is the limit.

1 Like

The only two forums here that I had checked, before the deletion notice, was the General and Random areas. I am a general kind of guy, rather than a canned sardine.

MACJR

I definitely understand where you guys are coming from. I will discuss your feedback on the matter with mgmt and check back in! :blush:

1 Like